Is it better to meet women before success or after?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Before.

Probably the best feeling in the world knowing your girl already loved you, and now you're fulfilling her dreams giving her all the riches in the world on some Cinderalla shyt.

Lebron's wife probably loving the hell out of life right now. Celebrity husband who is probably the most family oriented man in the black community.

Bad example

Lebron was the best 9th grader in the world

Everyone knew he would be a millionaire

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I think it's better to meet a person after they become successful. I'd be bothered if someone left me right after they became successful.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I know cats with serious paper and all of them say to meet someone when you broke.

All these dudes are white/Hispanics though so this don't apply to us brothers.

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Met my girl when I was broke. Took a lot for me to even buy her shyt for her bday and christmas. I was/still am always stingy about goin out and doing shyt. But when tough times hit she's always there. I've seen my guys meet girls after they already had their stuff right and they just don't look like they mesh the same.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
In all seriousness...the pool gets bigger perhaps better after a man is established. That being said, many relationships have been destroyed after that pool has widened. There is no guarantee that being there for someone before he makes it will secure you a position by his side. Men are too motivated by sex and visuals.

I think its better for a woman to meet a man that already has something going for him already....that has a lot of choice but picks you above all of them. This applies to women also.

This is my female perspective
this. Plus i think men are happier when they are content with the way their life is going, and that increases when a mam has sicceeded in acconplishing his goals

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you had a 4 bedroom house, whip, prosperous career, $80K in the bank and an immaculate hairline when you met her, how can you ever know that she'd still be around if things got rocky for you. How would you know :wow: It's easy to say for richer or poorer if you were on the serious comeup when yall met

Unless she's from wealth herself...you are better off being alone and just smashing goldiggers and young b!tches with no feelings

The crux is exes hitting you up after your new found riches...

Having a scalable autonomous business is my definition of success though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
after.
A woman that was with you before you got money is used to treating you a certain way even after you make she is still looking at you through the same lens, kind of like how in a student/teacher relationship even if the student accomplishes more than the teacher he may still see him a student and not give the former student his full respect because he can't stop seeing him in the old way.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
In all seriousness...the pool gets bigger perhaps better after a man is established. That being said, many relationships have been destroyed after that pool has widened. There is no guarantee that being there for someone before he makes it will secure you a position by his side. Men are too motivated by sex and visuals.

I think its better for a woman to meet a man that already has something going for him already....that has a lot of choice but picks you above all of them. This applies to women also.

This is my female perspective

"Females perspective" don't need it no thanks. We have enough of what yall think on twitter. Doesn't add up.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Unless she's from wealth herself...you are better off being alone and just smashing goldiggers and young b!tches with no feelings

The crux is exes hitting you up after your new found riches...

Having a scalable autonomous business is my definition of success though

what about when you ready to settle down though :wow:

40oz

City Living
Daps
i would like to meet a woman before the success someone who can help inspire me to progress and reach my goals, if you find that right woman being with her whilst you get her your money up would make it all that much better making your way up in the world.
if you with her before the success she knows the struggle and she will appreciate what it took to get there so when you get there she will appreciate what you have because she will know what it took to get you there