Is it better to meet women before success or after?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Please.... :rudy:

I get sub-par Women out of pocket hollering at me daily on public transportation in NYC. And a guy on their level will try to holla at them and they ain't paying them no mind.

How many times must we have this discussion on the Coli. The majority of Men are NOT aiming for 9s and 10s. Enough of the lies.:aicmon:

9s and 10s are like Gugu Mbatha Raw, Janelle Monae, Meghan Good, Tika Sumpter.....the average guy is not demanding that :aicmon:

The problem is the 6-8s think they deserve men who're 9-10s and they think they're on that level because those men will fukk them for easy puzzy but, they'll never wife them.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
9s and 10s are like Gugu Mbatha Raw, Janelle Monae, Meghan Good, Tika Sumpter.....the average guy is not demanding that :aicmon:

The problem is the 6-8s think they deserve men who're 9-10s and they think they're on that level because those men will fukk them for easy puzzy but, they'll never wife them.

So an 8 getting with a 9 is completely unrealistic then?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

None of them chic is 9 or 10s to me. They 7s.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year

I don't know what it is with people trying to shoehorn little ass Janelle Monae into the same beauty conversation as...

hqdefault.jpg

fukk outta here.

Also, what women believe they deserve and what women will go with are two vastly different concepts.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
No more unrealistic than a 5 wanting a 6 :troll:

I was just asking because in your post you said 6 thru 8 think they deserve 9 and 10.
:yeshrug:

It's all subjective. Your 6 will be someone else's 8. Someone's who's physically a 7 could be a 9 to the next man based on personality or sexuality or any one of a million factors.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I don't know what it is with people trying to shoehorn little ass Janelle Monae into the same beauty conversation as...

hqdefault.jpg

fukk outta here.

Also, what women believe they deserve and what women will go with are two vastly different concepts.

Every girl has bad pictures

Let's see your girl homie since you acting like Gugu is ugly. Fukk all the other shyt you talking. You been talking real big all thread. Post a pic of your girl with you in it :mjpls:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It's easier to sort things out before the success. It's after you get on that people are attracted to your finances, cars, titles...and when that's gone, they probably are too. But then again, never trust the word of a poor man. After dudes get on, they show their true colors and go after what they really wanted in the first place. So those day one chicks might only be kept around for one day.

There's nuance to it.

Exactly. Its easy to accept whoever comes your way when your options are limited.

I think Chris Rock said it best.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Every girl has bad pictures

Let's see your girl homie since you acting like Gugu is ugly. Fukk all the other shyt you talking. You been talking real big all thread. Post a pic of your girl with you in it :mjpls:

I was saying the exact opposite.

Why are y'all trying to act like short-ass Janelle Monae is on the same level as Gugu or Mehgan?

You just looking to catch me slippin.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I was saying the exact opposite.

Why are y'all trying to act like short-ass Janelle Monae is on the same level as Gugu or Mehgan?

You just looking to catch me slippin.

Janelle is gorgeous especially with her hair out.....you wilding.

I read your post too fast. I thought you was calling Gugu average. I was ready to fire you up :mjpls:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Dont know what your long term goal is op but Statistically the best time to find a spose is during your undergrad; , when you're both broke. Many black people squander this opportunity becuase we are stuck on this idea that you need to reach middle class status before you deserve a shot at marraige or even a relationship.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There's plenty of Black women who want to be with you on the way 'up'. I think part of issue is men want to bag 9's and 10's and that's just not realistic.
This is almost always the case dudes out here working at Wal mart, living at home at 40 wanting the best looking chicks. Then when them chicks don't want them its they not down for the struggle FOH dude get your shyt together man.