Is it better to meet women before success or after?

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
80K is "making it" now? :mjlol:

Carry on.
Lmao past 70k most that shyt going to Uncle Sam :francis:

Especially if your not married.

If your clearing 5-7 thousand a month after taxes that's some money to work with depending on your living situation.

Especially if your not married.

The only people who earn that shyt is doctors/lawyers/engineers/business owners/lucky finance professionals/drug dealers which is 90% of the coli. :duck:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
this. Plus i think men are happier when they are content with the way their life is going, and that increases when a mam has sicceeded in acconplishing his goals
Of course they are that's why dudes stay trying to get higher quality (looking mainly) women to take them at their current level they know isn't as high. If most of these dudes were doing better the amount of these threads would drop overnight guaranteed.

misunderstood lol
Maybe if you agree with him I didn't misunderstand but if you don't I did misunderstand.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
If black women didn't want you when you were poor, you're not obligated to date them once you're on. At that point the guy rationalizes that all women are only gonna love him conditionally, so he chooses whatever his preference is. Whether black, white, Latina or asian. If Black women and non-black women are playing the same shallow game of find a baller, don't get mad if the non-black woman wins, because yall was both playing a dirty game, she just played better and won. Black women should take advantage of high potential guys way before non-black women have a chance to sink their claws into them.

Exactly. Black women have a hard time understanding this simple concept.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:ehh:This is true for Black athletes especially. White chicks always seem to get with them on the off chance they become successful, get drafted, etc. That being said, many Black men still make the conscious/subconscious decision to choose non-Black women over Black women for whatever reason.

Why do we have to focus on the athletes? What about the Black men who have potential to be doctors, engineers, financiers, etc.?

Black women tend to have tunnel vision and only focus on athletes.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Black women understand...black men don't understand that these women they go to are digging them gold but they are stayin away from the sistasame for gild digging get outta here. While you guys shout out from the rooftops the gold digging ways of bw asian women and white women are grinning.

I have stories for days if these wonderful nonblack women that bm go after that get at them for every penny they have. I just sit back and just shake my head...professional man

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Why do we have to focus on the athletes? What about the Black men who have potential to be doctors, engineers, financiers, etc.?

Black women tend to have tunnel vision and only focus on athletes.
I don't think au DeMar is a woman

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
As long as you know what to look for and what you want, your good.

Brehs should be dating be whether your broke or established, all this I'll wait to get my money up first will just leave you experience-less.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

i always laugh reading stuff like that...."that white/hispanic/asian girl didn't want you when you were broke......but you didn't either, black woman"

so why do you expect special consideration?

they think sharing the same skin tone gives them special privileges over successful black men, and not walking through the storm with him from the beginning. You do that, I guarantee you'll have a better chance at catching a successful man than waiting at the finish line with the other women hoping to get chose. Because at that point he owes you nothing.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Black women understand...black men don't understand that these women they go to are digging them gold but they are stayin away from the sistasame for gild digging get outta here. While you guys shout out from the rooftops the gold digging ways of bw asian women and white women are grinning.

I have stories for days if these wonderful nonblack women that bm go after that get at them for every penny they have. I just sit back and just shake my head...professional man

No. He's simply saying that a lot of Black women want that dude for the same reason as the non-Black women. So, he just chooses what he clicks with.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
i always laugh reading stuff like that...."that white/hispanic/asian girl didn't want you when you were broke......but you didn't either, black woman"

so why do you expect special consideration?

they think sharing the same skin tone gives them special privileges over successful black men, and not walking through the storm with him from the beginning. You do that, I guarantee you'll have a better chance at catching a successful man than waiting at the finish line with the other women hoping to get chose. Because at that point he owes you nothing.
I think some bw isn't that bm date non black chicks but they write off bw under the following tenets;

Bw are gold digging
Bw are superficial
Bw didn't build with me

Yet they get with women they didn't build with but hold them in higher regard under false pretenses