Is it better to meet women before success or after?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
How many times we gonna have these :cape: taking the Woman's side and accusing all these nikkas of being Kent TV. At what point do we question the unrealistic standards that American Women have?

Don't worry about that my Mom is doing fine, they are divorced since I was 10. And she agrees with everything I say about today's young Black Women under the age of 40:heh:.

We been through this already. Yes my Momma Black that has nothing to do with how Black Women my own age treat me or my brethren. So you can swerve down that lane with some other dude that accepts the shaming tactics.:camby:

Ya I am sure she does...I wonder why your parents were divorced, your father sound like a great catch. Your dad had such a great BW by his side yet your parents could not manage to stay together? I doubt your mom would agree with 1/5 of what you write on hear and frankly don't think you'd have the heart to show everything you posted on here.
I don't doubt your mom is critical of BW of this generation, most women are always more critical of other women than men, especially women of the previous generation. But I also believe she would have plenty to say about young BM.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Why life doesn't always or mostly even work like that. If your doing good what you supposed to not date? Hell if you doing good that means you have the potential to get a chick you might not could've got if you were struggling.
naw of course u gonna date...u can't judge people who didn't know u before the success :mjlol:...dudes just gotta be smart about it

now getting married after success :francis: well

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@DropQ stop with the fakkit shyt talking about about don't question who you know FOH nikka. Its a fukking expression not a real question but if you wasn't emo right now you'd know that. Like I said if a nikka in a maxima getting used that's on him and its by a fukking chick doing worse off so that's on him. How the fukk can you even assume I only know broke people when my thing was you have to have money to get used in the first place mr faux smart dude? Not making any sense dude. Like I said all you nikkas always know a fukkton of suckers getting used maybe because let me assume and go "emo" that's what you rolling with a bunch of sucker nikkas getting used for the sucker tax. Keep it on topic smdh my whole dang post was keeping things on topic dude. Stop overrating yourself man we just discussing something nothing more nothing less

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless a Black man who is in engineering went to a HBCU, it's highly unlikely he's going to be deal with the dumb shyt a lot of Black women bring to the table.

It's not about the Black man being bitter of anything like that.

The Black man studying engineering at a PWI is surrounded by a greater variety of women during his undergraduate days: cac, Indian, Persian, Japanese, Latina, etc.

His tastes change.

After dealing with women with long, natural hair, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average rocks a hair hat.

After dealing with women with pleasant attitudes, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average has a stank attitude.

After dealing with women who are open to new experiences, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who is generally close-minded.

After dealing with women who are generally in shape, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average is out of shape.

After dealing with women with lighter posteriors and silky pubic hairs, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average has a darker posterior and buckshot public hairs.

Unless that man is unashamedly pro-Black, he's going to deal with those other women during his time in college and likely marry one.

:snoop: this is some of the most ignorant shyt I have ever read.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
How many times we gonna have these :cape: taking the Woman's side and accusing all these nikkas of being Kent TV. At what point do we question the unrealistic standards that American Women have?

Don't worry about that my Mom is doing fine, they are divorced since I was 10. And she agrees with everything I say about today's young Black Women under the age of 40:heh:.

We been through this already. Yes my Momma Black that has nothing to do with how Black Women my own age treat me or my brethren. So you can swerve down that lane with some other dude that accepts the shaming tactics.:camby:

I am not shaming you, I am exposing you.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Ya I am sure she does...I wonder why your parents were divorced, your father sound like a great catch. Your dad had such a great BW, yet they couldn't stay together? Hmmm

They got married young like everyone else in the 80's and were not complete persons yet. You are always looking for flaws in individuals instead of realizing this is a societal issue which must be resolved using societal means. Dr. Umar Johnson is trying to make an attempt to contribute to a large scale solution but yall are too worried about "conscious" strippers.:shaq2:

You are taking a societal issue (Black Women being programmed to go after the wrong attributes in Black Men yet give other races of Men a complete pass on everything) and trying to break it down by pointing out the potential flaws of individual Black Men. :rudy:

How many times are you going to try to do this before you recognize it's pointless and you are not seeing the Forest for the trees? :beli:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Unless a Black man who is in engineering went to a HBCU, it's highly unlikely he's going to be deal with the dumb shyt a lot of Black women bring to the table.

It's not about the Black man being bitter of anything like that.

The Black man studying engineering at a PWI is surrounded by a greater variety of women during his undergraduate days: cac, Indian, Persian, Japanese, Latina, etc.

His tastes change.

After dealing with women with long, natural hair, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average rocks a hair hat.

After dealing with women with pleasant attitudes, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average has a stank attitude.

After dealing with women who are open to new experiences, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who is generally close-minded.

After dealing with women who are generally in shape, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average is out of shape.

After dealing with women with lighter posteriors and silky pubic hairs, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average has a darker posterior and buckshot public hairs.

Unless that man is unashamedly pro-Black, he's going to deal with those other women during his time in college and likely marry one.

:why:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This thread wasn't even about "race"

The question was should you find someone before success or after....how it became about white women vs. black women I dont know :upsetfavre:

White women got the Alpha fukks, Beta bucks strategy down to a science. Their mothers put them on game.

The game from their mothers, the social stigma in their community of not being married and the fact that their looks degrade faster in general, more white women marry men sooner. A HIGH percentage finding guys in college or right after (22-25). Like my girl's two friends are 22 and 24 and getting married to their college sweethearts this year. Now 10 years later, those girls might divorce their husbands, take the house, the kids, get alimony, child support and other assets.......maybe not. That's the game and white women perfected it. They find a man with potential early on and lock on while they still have SMV and leverage (youth, beauty, fertility). Smart black women do it too. But a good portion of black women focus on their careers because their mothers preach to them the opposite: "Become independent so you never have to depend on some no good nikka :usure:".....so she dates casually and otherwise focuses on her career. By the time she's ready to find someone, she's 27-32 years old and its slim pickings out there because all the good men are SNATCHED UP by the smart black women and non-black women. You also have the uppity instagram black chicks who chased ballers, athletes, rappers, bad boys when they were 21 but, at 29 wants a good guy after she's fallen off. White chicks do that dumb shyt at 21 too but, they wake up WAY WAY earlier.

:whew:

Couldn't have said it better. White women are the bastions of White Supremacy and privilege and they know that their shelf life is extremely short. Sistas just have been playing the game under different rules and it's costing them in the long run. Ladies, if you want a men to build with, you need to do it in that 21-25 stage. Even if you miss the one at that point, at least you know how the game is played and you are better prepared for it, but it's rather insane how many Black women want to find the ONE at 28-30, when men that age ranged are either scooped up, and single men have access to an increasing supply of women between 20 and 25.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are many women who built with a man and then when he gets established he leaves her for someone Else who wouldn't look at him 5 years earlier.

This is true as well. And get this I know athletes I went to school with that were thrown to the bushes by their old lady when they got hurt or didnt make it to the pros.

It happens. A woman or man can leave you at any time.

Heck I know a dude who old lady left him with the two kids. She left with a man she was messing with at work.

My wife's cousin old lady (wife) left him with the kids for her lesbian lover.

shyt happens....if you are gonna date these are some of the things that can happen. But you can't live your life in fear of dating or falling in love.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
They got married young like everyone else in the 80's and were not complete persons yet. You are always looking for flaws in individuals instead of realizing this is a societal issue which must be resolved using societal means. Dr. Umar Johnson is trying to make an attempt to contribute to a large scale solution but yall are too worried about "conscious" strippers.:shaq2:

You are taking a societal issue (Black Women being programmed to go after the wrong attributes in Black Men yet give other races of Men a complete pass on everything) and trying to break it down by pointing out the potential flaws of individual Black Men. :rudy:

How many times are you going to try to do this before you recognize it's pointless and you are not seeing the Forest for the trees? :beli:

I am not blaming your parents, lord knows my parents had their own issues as well. I would never down someone based on their parents and things could not control. But the complete persons sound like a polite way of saying that your old man was a rolling stone or unfaithful to his Black queen...which would be typical. He's probably advanced in age now and no longer has the energy:sas2:.

However, you have made comments on how women who have not been raised by two parent household ain't ish (mainly BW cause that's your shtick) and then you turn around and reveal personal details that would condemn you by the same sword you condemn others. So ya, I am not going to hold back....

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

switch BW to BM and the things that you accuse me of is what you are doing. Unlike you, in my day to day life there BM that I admire, that I have a lot of respect and if I aspire to marry a good one when the time comes. The only difference is I don't worship BM and I have no qualms dating other races suit me. I don't prance with a non-black men to attempt to diminish BW.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Don't disclose what you have, easy. Get to know her first and golddiggers/users expose themselves early on by asking for gifts, money, trips, expensive dinners....personally I think it's best to meet the spouse after you're established because you're actually bringing something to the table and can look for a similar partner or whatever type you want.
Agreed. Most men should be working on their career/building wealth until about 30....during that time they should just be dating but nothing serious until they get their life established. I've met so many older cats in their 30s/40s who are divorced and they are baggin women left and right now. But they wasted a lot of their youth in a marriage and lost a lot of money too. I'm really not a proponent of marriage but if a man desires it, he should at least wait until he's 30. Even though he's just gonna be entering his prime years :russ: Well, he would be but marriage kills a lot of men's youthfulness and ambition, then they become:flabbynsick: in a couple years while their single friends :win:, :mjlol:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
If you had a 4 bedroom house, whip, prosperous career, $80K in the bank and an immaculate hairline when you met her, how can you ever know that she'd still be around if things got rocky for you. How would you know :wow: It's easy to say for richer or poorer if you were on the serious comeup when yall met
Does this have anything to do with blue rare steak?