Is it better to meet women before success or after?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Like not having the latest Jordans. :mjlol:

Getting back on topic - If you don't want to build with a Man then go to one of many events available in global cities around the world that cater to the Top 5% and try and get a husband there.

Your point is moot, you have never been with BW. yyou have been exposed anyway...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm tired of Women complaining they can't find a Good man on their level - Walk into Goldman Sachs and announce you need a Husband. :russ:

I am sure those Men will be running desperately to have a chance with yall. PLEASE THOSE WHITE BOYS ARE WAITING FOR YOU PATIENTLY, HURRY UP.
:mjlol: Doesnt sound like a happy man. :francis:

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
@Yup you are going to be "exposing" me for the next 5 years if you don't get up off this Coli and get a damn hobby. :mjlol:

Stop trolling on Men's forums. :troll:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
@Yup you are going to be "exposing" me for the next 5 years if you don't get up off this Coli and get a damn hobby. :mjlol:

Stop trolling on Men's forums. :troll:

I have plenty of hobbies. I don't know what that is the go to insult on here when we are both on the same forum doing the same thing.

Plus you are married to Mrs. Sakura and still make time to talk about women you never dated or claim to be interested in, who is he biggest loser?

Daps
Reppin
X
They won't know the real me:mjcry:
Won't appreciate how I budget so much, I don't go out:mjcry:
Won't appreciate how I'm holding my Macbook cord together with ink pen springs:mjcry:
Won't appreciate how I walk around the house and :damn:when my fam leaves the lights on:mjcry:
Won't appreciate how I make sure the everything's paid for even if it means I'm walking around with broken glasses
Blacknerdlost.png

I'd....rather be....alone:wow:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Unless a Black man who is in engineering went to a HBCU, it's highly unlikely he's going to be deal with the dumb shyt a lot of Black women bring to the table.

It's not about the Black man being bitter of anything like that.

The Black man studying engineering at a PWI is surrounded by a greater variety of women during his undergraduate days: cac, Indian, Persian, Japanese, Latina, etc.

His tastes change.

After dealing with women with long, natural hair, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average rocks a hair hat.

After dealing with women with pleasant attitudes, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average has a stank attitude.

After dealing with women who are open to new experiences, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who is generally close-minded.

After dealing with women who are generally in shape, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average is out of shape.

After dealing with women with lighter posteriors and silky pubic hairs, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average has a darker posterior and buckshot public hairs.

Unless that man is unashamedly pro-Black, he's going to deal with those other women during his time in college and likely marry one.

Stop lying to yourself.... This person is you and this person never liked black women to begin with...

Stop trying to blame it on a negative stereotype that all Black women (especially those who attend institutions of higher education) just so happen to possess...

Own your choices for the "other"and stop blaming it on some stereotypical ugly and angry Black woman

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Unless a Black man who is in engineering went to a HBCU, it's highly unlikely he's going to be deal with the dumb shyt a lot of Black women bring to the table.

It's not about the Black man being bitter of anything like that.

The Black man studying engineering at a PWI is surrounded by a greater variety of women during his undergraduate days: cac, Indian, Persian, Japanese, Latina, etc.

His tastes change.

After dealing with women with long, natural hair, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average rocks a hair hat.

After dealing with women with pleasant attitudes, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average has a stank attitude.

After dealing with women who are open to new experiences, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who is generally close-minded.

After dealing with women who are generally in shape, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average is out of shape.

After dealing with women with lighter posteriors and silky pubic hairs, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average has a darker posterior and buckshot public hairs.

Unless that man is unashamedly pro-Black, he's going to deal with those other women during his time in college and likely marry one.
:whew: Fortunately for us the number of black males in this position is in the lower 10000s.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know where to begin after reading some of the responses. I think @houston911 is right.the average black man should have no issue attracting the average black woman.

In my own experience as long as your in shape, a conversationalist, decent job, ambitious, can dress(doesn't even have to be serious name brands), and have a car you can eat off any race of women.

nikka I didn't even have my own place when I moved out here to Houston. And yet I talk to mainly women who have their education just like I do and they don't even trip about me staying with family.

I think it's time for dudes to start facing the facts and look in the mirror.
Maybe you a lame? maybe your out of shape or just not athletic looking?
Can you even hold a conversation with these women without sounding socially awkward?

You have to ask yourself these things and think am I the best me that I can be?

Getting with women(of any race) isn't rocket science. They all easy to talk to

People hate to accept responsibility for their problems.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
After.

A lot of the time the women you meet before success will try to hold you back. They'll do their best to make sure you're complacent cuz they're scared that if you get too big you'll leave them for groupies.

The women you meet after success are gonna have a healthy respect for your grind. And they'll most likely have their own resources too. They're gonna try to push you to the top so they can be your trophy and eat with you. They're not worried about you getting too big cuz that's the whole reason they chose you.

But it really doesn't matter either way. No such thing as a true ride or die female. They're only gonna stick around as long as you have something they want. So make sure any female you settle down with is contributing just as much (if not more) to the relationship.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. Most men should be working on their career/building wealth until about 30....during that time they should just be dating but nothing serious until they get their life established. I've met so many older cats in their 30s/40s who are divorced and they are baggin women left and right now. But they wasted a lot of their youth in a marriage and lost a lot of money too. I'm really not a proponent of marriage but if a man desires it, he should at least wait until he's 30. Even though he's just gonna be entering his prime years :russ: Well, he would be but marriage kills a lot of men's youthfulness and ambition, then they become:flabbynsick: in a couple years while their single friends :win:, :mjlol:
So so very true. From what I've seen men tend to hit their physical peak in middle 30s then by 40 has a noticeable belly. I agree 20s should be for dating and building a career.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Stop lying to yourself.... This person is you and this person never liked black women to begin with...

Stop trying to blame it on a negative stereotype that all Black women (especially those who attend institutions of higher education) just so happen to possess...

Own your choices for the "other"and stop blaming it on some stereotypical ugly and angry Black woman

No. There's truth in that post.

I did not like non-black women at 18.

My ideal woman was a cute brown skin goddess with a nice figure. But when enough pretty non-black women wanna get to know you, you only gonna say no for so long. After you get turned out by one, you start being more open to dating them. Everything's not a conspiracy. It's truth there.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yup,

Most men regardless of race would prefer to meet someone before.

It's not s race issue but I understand your point completely.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
After.

A lot of the time the women you meet before success will try to hold you back. They'll do their best to make sure you're complacent cuz they're scared that if you get too big you'll leave them for groupies.

The women you meet after success are gonna have a healthy respect for your grind. And they'll most likely have their own resources too. They're gonna try to push you to the top so they can be your trophy and eat with you. They're not worried about you getting too big cuz that's the whole reason they chose you.

But it really doesn't matter either way. No such thing as a true ride or die female. They're only gonna stick around as long as you have something they want. So make sure any female you settle down with is contributing just as much (if not more) to the relationship.
true

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
No. There's truth in that post.

I did not like non-black women at 18.

My ideal woman was a cute brown skin goddess with a nice figure. But when enough pretty non-black women wanna get to know you, you only gonna say no for so long. After you get turned out by one, you start being more open to dating them. Everything's not a conspiracy. It's truth there.

They don't get it, breh.

Once a person has been exposed to a different reality, it's hard to go back to mediocrity.

If Black women want those doctors, engineers, corporate lawyers, management consultants, investment bankers, etc., it's best that they catch them while they're still in school.

Once those brehs start running in circles with a lot of non-Black women, unless he's super pro-Black, he's probably a lost cause in terms of wifing up a Black woman.