Is it better to meet women before success or after?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:ehh:A couple of engineering brehs I know share the same sentiment that this will happen to them. One thing we can't deny is that people are very receptive of what goes on in their environment. Like I mentioned in my previous post, Black women aren't making themselves to Black men like these i.e men who lack the confidence, or whatever you want to call it, that other Black men have. These guys are somewhat bitter about it now and it will get worse over time. I'm sure once they get good jobs and everything else that comes with that, they'll be even more bitter and you can guess which race of women they'll be most bitter against (because they didn't get any play while having to endure those late nights). :francis:

Unless a Black man who is in engineering went to a HBCU, it's highly unlikely he's going to be deal with the dumb shyt a lot of Black women bring to the table.

It's not about the Black man being bitter of anything like that.

The Black man studying engineering at a PWI is surrounded by a greater variety of women during his undergraduate days: cac, Indian, Persian, Japanese, Latina, etc.

His tastes change.

After dealing with women with long, natural hair, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average rocks a hair hat.

After dealing with women with pleasant attitudes, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average has a stank attitude.

After dealing with women who are open to new experiences, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who is generally close-minded.

After dealing with women who are generally in shape, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average is out of shape.

After dealing with women with lighter posteriors and silky pubic hairs, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average has a darker posterior and buckshot public hairs.

Unless that man is unashamedly pro-Black, he's going to deal with those other women during his time in college and likely marry one.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I actually think about his a lot. I think it's a big deal for me to to find someone before I have the things I'm working hard for right now. Afterwards, I might not fw settling down by my trust level is already low as it is

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don't disclose what you have, easy. Get to know her first and golddiggers/users expose themselves early on by asking for gifts, money, trips, expensive dinners....personally I think it's best to meet the spouse after you're established because you're actually bringing something to the table and can look for a similar partner or whatever type you want.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
When I become that hotshot attorney, I am going to be a player. F it. My son and I are going to stunt like diddy and his sons. To hell with women seriously. I think I would be best suited for a swinger and/open relationship because I am not doing law school and missing sleep to not enjoy the spoils of that hard work. I would love a successful woman to make another child with and pool money together to build black wealth and power.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Don't disclose what you have, easy. Get to know her first and golddiggers/users expose themselves early on by asking for gifts, money, trips, expensive dinners....personally I think it's best to meet the spouse after you're established because you're actually bringing something to the table and can look for a similar partner or whatever type you want.

Exactly. Water seeks its own level. If you're established and cavorting with bum broads, that's on you.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Look I don't know how many times this has to be said. If a Black Woman is not with you from the bottom and Women of other Races are then you already have your answer as to where your "loyalty" should be. Now due to changing demographics that was not the case for your Father or Grandfather's generation. Black Women stopped being there for Black Men after the 70's, so if you were born during that era or after and looking for a Black Woman you're fukked.

With all the negative attributes African American Women have racked up in the past 40 years why would you want to chance it on her? Women are crazy as it is - So why would you choose the craziest out of the whole bunch if you have other options?

I have hundreds of case studies observed by me personally in the NY/NJ/PHI area. Maybe your experience will be different in Atlanta or elsewhere. But tell me why is it that you have White Women with their shyt together who are attracted to my Father and Black Women far beneath him with multiple problems in their life, weed addiction, times they disappear and re-appear mysteriously and "relatives" acting a fool causing drama on the scene. The White Women who approach him have none of this but unfortunately he is not attracted to Women who don't have enough melanin - So I said fine you need to buy a plane ticket to Brazil but he is too lazy to put the effort in and learn Portuguese. You can't say "He attracts the wrong type of Woman" if that were the case he would attract fukked up White Women as well.

Here's the point my Pops is from the old school and that generation is now 50 years old. So if you want a Black Man that will be loyal to Black Women no matter what they do and however much they shyt on Black Men then that's your only reliable option is to go with an older Black Man. The young Men are not tolerating this disrespect and horse shyt from Black Women any longer. He is loyal to Black Women because Black Women his age were with him when he wasn't making money or didn't have a secure job but rising up. Such is not the case for 80's babies and beyond.

Yea...things done changed. I live in Pennsylvania but, originally im from Delaware. It's heavy out here. If dudes were willing to look past complexion, they'd see there's ALOT of options out there for them. A LOT.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That may be true ON campus....but leave campus or talk to other black girls from different cities /schools and what I'm saying applies.
I've been out of undergrad for more than 2 years and still hitting educated chicks of all races with netflix and chill :francis:
Even tho I live in a majority white midwest town I still get play from black/african chicks. I think the environment has a lot to do with it tho, it was definitely easier in undergrad I didn't even have to leave campus to interact with females, but now its more of an effort to go to the functions or events etc.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Let me hold a dollar then :mjpls:

The average African American has $5 net worth lmao. Having $80,000 in the bank is definitely a good start. You wilding right now. Seriously though, let me hold a couple racks...
That's a scary sight.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've been out of undergrad for more than 2 years and still hitting educated chicks of all races with netflix and chill :francis:
Even tho I live in a majority white midwest town I still get play from black/african chicks. I think the environment has a lot to do with it tho, it was definitely easier in undergrad I didn't even have to leave campus to interact with females, but now its more of an effort to go to the functions or events etc.
which is basically what I'm saying.

During school for me it was like this.

Bagging hoes around campus? Easy as hell to kick it with them. Studying with them, or just kicking it watching love and hip hop was enough to bond.

Let me go out of town to a non-student area like Downtown Toronto ...especially to a club with predominantly black? These hoes are looking to be chose by nikkas with money/status. A regular dude who is just looking to go out, have fun and meet some girls and dance is going to strike out a lot. Why do you think party promoters eat so much? It's been said here a lot that if you go to a club and you ain't VIP or have bottle service don't expect to eat. This is why...that booth/bottle service gives the impression that you have money, status and thus can show these females a good time.

Let a nikka go to a white party though...he's gonna witness nothing but regular ass white dudes simply having fun by fist pumping to some edm music, and bagging chicks by the bar. Man. I have never ever bought a chick a drink but I have had white hoes offer to BUY ME drinks :laff:. I've never had a black girl do that before. These girls will stand in a group of 4, look cute and reject any nikka who's trying to holla at them...REGARDLESS of the approach.

When I said undergrad I didnt mean on campus (my fault) but i meant the age group of undergraduates.

In my city there are plenty of men who aint got any prospects in life but they still eating because they work that 15 an hour factory job, sell weed, do some check scams...anything to get bread and attract women. How do they attract women? They spend it all on the latest kicks, fly clothes, a gold chain or two, a 2007 BMW or Jag...and they :feast: because women are attracted to the material wealth. I can't speak on whether or not this works on white girls because I dont deal with them too tough. But the ones that I do know would be alarmed knowing that the dude theyre messing with has all this shyt yet doesnt even go to school or aim to be some sort of scholar/professional in life. Black girls however....plenty of the ones even I've finagled with on campus dont give a shyt though. They see the glamour as an opportunity for fun and engage. Don't even matter if the dude is 8 years older than them and married with kids or some shyt (true story)...these girls will get caught up in the rapture and flock to them while the engineer, accountant or med school student that's making an honest living has to feast off leftovers. Overall...girls just want to have fun. That's the moral of the story

I am just calling it how I see it. I aint bitter from rejection because I peep this and instead of going for those types of girls I get in where I fit in and :eat:. I may not be rolling with dimes, but I get my 7s and 8s and I'm fine with that.

shyt...in the last month alone I've been accused by black girls of being a player numerous times...so to @Kid McNamara, @bdizzle and whomever else...believe what you must.

21e8fb4.png

:yeshrug:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
In the land of 6 figures, 6 certs, etc., it is. Only on the Coli is making roughly 30k more than the median household income laughable.

I don't speak for "the coli" I speak for myself. Matter of fact, the majority of "the coli" seems to believe that 80K a year is great.

But, when you decide to be a man and speak to me (not this passive aggressive, I'll speak about you to someone else bullshyt you're doing now) we can have a conversation.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If you had a 4 bedroom house, whip, prosperous career, $80K in the bank and an immaculate hairline when you met her, how can you ever know that she'd still be around if things got rocky for you. How would you know :wow: It's easy to say for richer or poorer if you were on the serious comeup when yall met
Great original topic.

My dad told me not to wait to be successful, but, hasn't really elaborate.

Maybe he doesn't think ill ever vet the 6th cert :mjcry: