Is it better to meet women before success or after?

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
But you have made comments on how women who have not been raised by two parent household ain't ish (mainly BW cause that's your shtick) and then you turn around and reveal personal details that would condemn by the same sword you condemn others. So ya, I am not going to hold back....

There is a huge difference between being born in a marital union as a PLANNED product of said union - Then having that union split and still maintain regular contact with your Father... Let's clarify - My Parents were ALREADY MARRIED 1 year before I was born. How many Black Women can say the same of their parents?

And the typical b*stard American Black Woman born in the mid-to-late 80's who never even knew who her Father was, because her Mother was a loose bootied ho that chose the wrong Man or pushed Mr. Right AWAY. :heh:

Stop trying to be slick, you will never catch me being a hypocrite on here. :rudy: Even my sister with her crazy ass was born in a MARITAL UNION. My Father is a Black Man who values his Family, so just because your Uncle or whoever wasn't responsible enough to marry your Auntie or whoever don't project that shyt on my family. :camby:

The Holiday season is coming soon and many Black Women across America will be carving that Turkey with their fellow female relatives - Because a Black Man didn't want to have anything to do with them. And that shyt is just sad. Why not focus on promoting Women to be more submissive and less argumentative instead of "investigating" Coli Men online - that could help. :francis:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

Couldn't have said it better. White women are the bastions of White Supremacy and privilege and they know that their shelf life is extremely short. Sistas just have been playing the game under different rules and it's costing them in the long run. Ladies, if you want a men to build with, you need to do it in that 21-25 stage. Even if you miss the one at that point, at least you know how the game is played and you are better prepared for it, but it's rather insane how many Black women want to find the ONE at 28-30, when men that age ranged are either scooped up, and single men have access to an increasing supply of women between 20 and 25.

Like I said on here many times black parents need to stop telling their kids to focus on school and not date. There is no reason a joker should be in college and not dating. This is the only time where you will have access to an unlimited supply of people your age, who are intelligent and trying to make something out of themselves.

I will never forget how I was 18 and a old dude who was in his 50s was talking to me. The dude just liked to mentor black folks. Dude was like man don't be a fool. You in college now. You need to do two things. You hit them books and get good grades and you try to find you a good mate in college while you there. Trust it will be 10 times harder to date when you get in the real world. You work 8 to 9 hrs a day and commute back and forth...plus sleep. You will then only have access to a few people to date. Then it will take you 6 months to see if they even about shyt.

The old kat did not lie to me. Dude said he had raised 5 daughters with his wife and married them all off. He mentioned he told them all the same thing (he also dod the samething and that is how i met my wife).Yet their cousins who didn't do what his daughters did constantly complained how they couldn't find men (they waited after school to date).

Anyway I followed the old dudes advise and met my wife in college.

Also if you look at most educated married couples.....black folks included they met where......in school.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
There is a huge difference between being born in a marital union as a PLANNED product of said union - Then having that union split and still maintain regular contact with your Father... Let's clarify - My Parents were ALREADY MARRIED 1 year before I was born. How many Black Women can say the same of their parents?

And the typical b*stard American Black Woman born in the mid-to-late 80's who never even knew who her Father was, because her Mother was a loose bootied ho that chose the wrong Man or pushed Mr. Right AWAY. :heh:

Stop trying to be slick, you will never catch me being a hypocrite on here. :rudy: Even my sister with her crazy ass was born in a MARITAL UNION. My Father is a Black Man who values his Family, so just because your Uncle or whoever wasn't responsible enough to marry your Auntie or whoever don't project that shyt on my family. :camby:

The Holiday season is coming soon and many Black Women across America will be carving that Turkey with their fellow female relatives - Because a Black Man didn't want to have anything to do with them. And that shyt is just sad. Why not focus on promoting Women to be more submissive and less argumentative instead of "investigating" Coli Men online - that could help. :francis:

Are Black women the only ones, that are product of fatherlessness. I swear some you dude talk about BW like they were separate species, unbelievable.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Like I said on here many times black parents need to stop telling their kids to focus on school and not date. There is no reason a joker should be in college and not dating. This is the only time where you will have access to an unlimited supply of people your age, who are intelligent and trying to make something out of themselves.

I will never forget how I was 18 and a old dude who was in his 50s was talking to me. The dude just liked to mentor black folks. Dude was like man don't be a fool. You in college now. You need to do two things. You hit them books and get good grades and you try to find you a good mate in college while you there. Trust it will be 10 times harder to date when you get in the real world. You work 8 to 9 hrs a day and commute back and forth...plus sleep. You will then only have access to a few people to date. Then it will take you 6 months to see if they even about shyt.

The old kat did not lie to me. Dude said he had raised 5 daughters with his wife and married them all off. He mentioned he told them all the same thing (he also dod the samething and that is how i met my wife).Yet their cousins who didn't do what his daughters did constantly complained how they couldn't find men (they waited after school to date).

Anyway I followed the old dudes advise and met my wife in college.

Also if you look at most educated married couples.....black folks included they meet where......in school.
I agree with what was said above, the problem is many Black women don't have that support system and they have to learn as they roll through life. But that's good advice.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You're not a man. You wouldn't understand.

You say ish like this (even if it's joke) then accuse BW of hating themselves and wearing weave and trying to be a race that they are not. So BM can't stand the same colour posterior and hair that they have on their bodies?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with what was said above, the problem is many Black women don't have that support system and they have to learn as they roll through life. But that's good advice.

Yup many black men and women don't have the support system. But at the end of the day if you smart enough to go to college you should be smart enough to understand that you shouldn't wait till you are out of school and educated to date. That shyt is hustling backwards if you want to get married and build.

Also black folks need to stop putting a value on how much money is enough money to date and to marry. Jokers out here thinking you got to be making 6 figures to date folks. At that rate most folks will never be financially able to date.

Just stupid strategy all around. I give it up to rural black folks though. They really stress to their kids to get married and date.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Unless a Black man who is in engineering went to a HBCU, it's highly unlikely he's going to be deal with the dumb shyt a lot of Black women bring to the table.

It's not about the Black man being bitter of anything like that.

The Black man studying engineering at a PWI is surrounded by a greater variety of women during his undergraduate days: cac, Indian, Persian, Japanese, Latina, etc.

His tastes change.

After dealing with women with long, natural hair, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average rocks a hair hat.

After dealing with women with pleasant attitudes, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average has a stank attitude.

After dealing with women who are open to new experiences, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who is generally close-minded.

After dealing with women who are generally in shape, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average is out of shape.

After dealing with women with lighter posteriors and silky pubic hairs, he cannot bring himself to deal with someone who on average has a darker posterior and buckshot public hairs.

Unless that man is unashamedly pro-Black, he's going to deal with those other women during his time in college and likely marry one.

Doesn't sound like his taste changed based on anything BW did, everything you listed are things that BW are or look like and cannot change. That's why I no longer take you seriously on here.

My posterior is dark and my hairs are not silky and that serves as justification to not date me even if all else is equal, lol. Keep it coming brehs, keep it coming brehs @LadySimone &bcrusadem @Panthera @PartyHeart @CinnaSlim

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yup many black men and women don't have the support system. But at the end of the day if you smart enough to go to college you should be smart enough to understand that you shouldn't wait till you are out of school and educated to date. That shyt is hustling backwards if you want to get married and build.

Also black folks need to stop putting a value on how much money is enough money to date and to marry. Jokers out here thinking you got to be making 6 figures to date folks. At that rate most folks will never be financially able to date.

Just stupid strategy all around. I give it up to rural black folks though. They really stress to their kids to get married and date.
I think men like you need to emphasize the importance of marriage with BM and women such as muyself need to emphasize the importance of being establishing a relationships during your college years. Thing is I am still learning and I feel too young to approach BW to teach, but I am going to start because I am sick and tires of the mess I see on a daily basis. Ish is too sad...

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Doesn't sound like his taste changed based on anything BW did, everything you listed are things that BW are or look like and cannot change. That's why I no longer take you seriously on here.

My posterior is dark and my hairs are not silky and that serves as justification to not date me even if all else is equal, lol. Keep it coming brehs, keep it coming brehs @LadySimone &bcrusadem @Panthera @PartyHeart @CinnaSlim

Girl I been done.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Black women dismiss Black men for all kinds of trivial reasons.

A lot of them have to do with things Black men can't change.

To each his/her own.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Like what?

Like not having the latest Jordans. :mjlol:

Getting back on topic - If you don't want to build with a Man then go to one of many events available in global cities around the world that cater to the Top 5% and try and get a husband there.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I'm tired of Women complaining they can't find a Good man on their level - Walk into Goldman Sachs and announce you need a Husband. :russ:

I am sure those Men will be running desperately to have a chance with yall. PLEASE THOSE WHITE BOYS ARE WAITING FOR YOU PATIENTLY, HURRY UP.