Is it better to meet women before success or after?

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Be a quality dude and create a relationship she can't recreate with anyone else and you'll be fine.

Women are a reflection of the man they are with... Roughly. If you have the correct parameters within you she will respond to that. The 'trick' is to be Goku to her ChiChi. A few levels ahead.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Be a quality dude and create a relationship she can't recreate with anyone else and you'll be fine.

Women are a reflection of the ban they are with... Roughly. If you have the correct parameters within you she will respond to that. The 'trick' is to be Goku to her ChiChi.
Lol...that's cute.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If you had a 4 bedroom house, whip, prosperous career, $80K in the bank and an immaculate hairline when you met her, how can you ever know that she'd still be around if things got rocky for you. How would you know :wow: It's easy to say for richer or poorer if you were on the serious comeup when yall met
Depends on what you want her for and how good you are at seeing a persons character

Yea it's simpler to see she'll stay if you met her before

But if you're balling you have access to more women, better women and more locations.

You might find to yourself a dime South African who knows 5 languages and got her own millions. Who you'd never have access to if you couldn't afford a plane ticket

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
True

I went to an all black high school, Ive always lived in all black neighborhoods, and almost all of my friends are black. Thats a pretty decent sample size, no?
It's still a small sample size compared to an entire city/district, state, or country though. Like I said, we've all had different experiences and it's not just related to this topic. For example, there are guys on here, and other websites, who've had trouble with women due to their height. Even though all the short guys I've seen/know do fine with women, the experiences of the short men on here and other sites are not invalidated by my experience. :manny:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
True

I went to an all black high school, Ive always lived in all black neighborhoods, and almost all of my friends are black. Thats a pretty decent sample size, no?

Why would dudes lie just to lie? So they can justify wifing these average ass white hoes.

"Black women didnt want me when i was broke, thats why i got with becky"

Im not even talking about my experience with getting black women, im talking about everyone i know.

Ive never seen an average black guy who couldnt get an average black woman.

Ive seen quite a few average black men who wanted black dimes, and when they couldnt get them they decided to go after below average white women.

Just my experiences in texas. Maybe its different in other places.

You're from Houston, I presume. The South is a good place to meet nice grounded black women. I have favorable experiences from my time in Nashville, Memphis, Atlanta and Virginia (Petersburg area). I really loved Atlanta.

I'm from the East Coast. I had solid relationships with women in my youth. I just wasn't the flashy type like the other nikkas i grew up with. I remember I used to run with 5 dudes hard. They all pulled way more than me. I guessed you can say one was the pretty boy, one was the hood nikka/complete dog, one was the funny life of the party nikka, one was the intellectual smooth type, and I was the average joe (lame in black women's eyes). I remember there being several chicks I was interested in but, they went for one of the other four. It was whatever. Years later, four or five of those girls we knew from our younger days boomeranged back and was trying to see how I was doing.....because I wasn't the kinda dude you have casual sex with......that was reserved for my more exciting homies......I'm the kinda dude you marry at 25 when you have 2 kids....I'm the kinda dude you want when you're 28 and realize you need to settle down.....and I wasn't having none of that shyt :martin:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
You're from Houston, I presume. The South is a good place to meet nice grounded black women. I have favorable experiences from my time in Nashville, Memphis, Atlanta and Virginia (Petersburg area). I really loved Atlanta.

I'm from the East Coast. I had solid relationships with women in my youth. I just wasn't the flashy type like the other nikkas i grew up with. I remember I used to run with 5 dudes hard. They all pulled way more than me. I guessed you can say one was the pretty boy, one was the hood nikka/complete dog, one was the funny life of the party nikka, one was the intellectual smooth type, and I was the average joe (lame in black women's eyes). I remember there being several chicks I was interested in but, they went for one of the other four. It was whatever. Years later, four or five of those girls we knew from our younger days boomeranged back and was trying to see how I was doing.....because I wasn't the kinda dude you have casual sex with......that was reserved for my more exciting homies......I'm the kinda dude you marry at 25 when you have 2 kids....I'm the kinda dude you want when you're 28 and realize you need to settle down.....and I wasn't having none of that shyt :martin:

Co-sign. I dont know why people act like women dont put men into types (ones they would have fun with and the guys they want to settle down with).
I'm 26, just graduated law school and some women who wouldnt give me time of the day in the past are calling now. Im not mad bc thats life, I'm just experiencing what you described and it happens more than people think.
And Im from Houston too.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Co-sign. I dont know why people act like women dont put men into types (ones they would have fun with and the guys they want to settle down with).
I'm 26, just graduated law school and some women who wouldnt give me time of the day in the past are calling now. Im not mad bc thats life, I'm just experiencing what you described and it happens more than people think.
And Im from Houston too.

Instead of admitting some chicks do this, they'll just accuse you of wanting girls out of your tax bracket

But these are girls I wouldn't even date now

So that goes to show how "hot and unattainable" they were :skip:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Instead of admitting some chicks do this, they'll just accuse you of wanting girls out of your tax bracket

But these are girls I wouldn't even date now

So that goes to show how "hot and unattainable" they were :skip:
Exactly. A lot of women (not all) think that there are guys that will be around waiting for them forever. Like it's not even hostility when I see old women popping up, but besides my earning potential I'm the same guy, so what's really changed that's got them interested now?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah maybe its different here

Is that your pawg in your avi?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Those women exist in all racial groups. I never doubted that these women exist i just don't agree singling bw.

As for your story...people suck but you seem like a well disciplined dude who knows what you want out of life. Thats great i truly wish you the best.

I hope your friends are doing as well as you. Life is weird that way, you never know when good fortune turns up.