Is it better to meet women before success or after?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
This thread wasn't even about "race"

The question was should you find someone before success or after....how it became about white women vs. black women I dont know :upsetfavre:

White women got the Alpha fukks, Beta bucks strategy down to a science. Their mothers put them on game.

The game from their mothers, the social stigma in their community of not being married and the fact that their looks degrade faster in general, more white women marry men sooner. A HIGH percentage finding guys in college or right after (22-25). Like my girl's two friends are 22 and 24 and getting married to their college sweethearts this year. Now 10 years later, those girls might divorce their husbands, take the house, the kids, get alimony, child support and other assets.......maybe not. That's the game and white women perfected it. They find a man with potential early on and lock on while they still have SMV and leverage (youth, beauty, fertility). Smart black women do it too. But a good portion of black women focus on their careers because their mothers preach to them the opposite: "Become independent so you never have to depend on some no good nikka :usure:".....so she dates casually and otherwise focuses on her career. By the time she's ready to find someone, she's 27-32 years old and its slim pickings out there because all the good men are SNATCHED UP by the smart black women and non-black women. You also have the uppity instagram black chicks who chased ballers, athletes, rappers, bad boys when they were 21 but, at 29 wants a good guy after she's fallen off. White chicks do that dumb shyt at 21 too but, they wake up WAY WAY earlier.
Those black women who waited later and did not meet them while they are working did not plan accordingly. But what said still stands...every should work towards bekng financially stable. You can do both ....of i would never encourage to depend 100% financially on a man. People are tpo flighty and relationships are not taken seriously. If you are married and have established trust...that is a different story.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:Who is talking about very attractive women? I've been talking averages the entire time i.e most of the population. I'm on the same wave as @KingMalik . I'm not saying White girls are out here supporting brehs every step of the way (akin to bashing Black women), but, like I said, more White women, other races too, know the game by understanding that if you're going to have sex with a guy anyway, you might as well do so with a guy with a greater potential for upward mobility. :francis:

Here's where your attractive women come into the equation: A Black guy, who did not get any play (while working towards success) from the average Black woman, but did get play from the average non-Black woman, guess which race of women he is going to gravitate towards once he does get his life in order. I'll even go one further, even if he didn't get any play from the average non-Black woman, he will still gravitate towards women of her race out of spite, bitterness, etc. because the average Black woman did not "give him the time of day." :pachaha:Not something I'd do, but I can definitely understand how it unfolds; people hate feeling slighted.

No offense to anyone, but if youre having trouble with black women there is a 90 percent chance that you are at fault.

I have literally NEVER seen an "average" black guy who couldnt get play from an "average" black woman.

Problem is a lot of black men are c00ns and they consider an "average" black woman to be ugly and they consider an unattractive white woman "average"

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
No offense to anyone, but if youre having trouble with black women there is a 90 percent chance that you are at fault.

I have literally NEVER seen an "average" black guy who couldnt get play from an "average" black woman.

Problem is a lot of black men are c00ns and they consider an "average" black woman to be ugly and they consider an unattractive white woman "average"
I wouldnt say 90%:whoa:

But ya...i call it the non-black/foreign female premium. You get a few points just for not being a regular black girl. It is what it is, i just hate all the hoops some dudes want bw to jump through fo prove their worth but a non black girl just needs to exist to have their consideration.:dahell:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

I experienced differently.

maybe you're just an above-average black man (tall, handsome, paid, athlete, swagged up) and because you got black women so easily, you can't possibly conceive that there were other black men who didn't have it as easy

i know in my experience..... 20% of black guys were fukking 75% of the black girls, so maybe you were in that 20% and now you're trying to condemn the other 80% of black males because their memories aren't ripe with drunken sex and threesomes like yours :ld:

i mean, why would dudes lie just to lie?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I am not saying they don't . I am decrying the excuses they give to justify their choice and I listed them above.
Many dudes on this site claim non black women are better because they don't do this and that like bw.I am just saying I disagree....

Those nikkas are losers if they're doing that.

I'm simply saying Black men have the freedom to choose whatever they want, so long as they aren't throwing other Black people under the bus in the process.

Black men don't owe Black women (other than their mothers, sisters, etc.) anything.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

maybe you're just an above-average black man (tall, handsome, paid, athlete, swagged up) and because you got black women so easily, you can't possibly conceive that there were other black men who didn't have it as easy

i know in my experience..... 20% of black guys were fukking 75% of the black girls, so maybe you were in that 20% and now you're trying to condemn the other 80% of black males because their memories aren't ripe with drunken sex and threesomes like yours :ld:

That explains your bitterness towards bw.:ohhh:

I can't say i witness that but hey :yeshrug: I wish you happiness with whomever you are with but bw are different and don't all behave the same. I cant speak for your area though.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
But ya...i call it the non-black/foreign female premium. You get a few points just for not being a regular black girl. It is what it is, i just hate all the hoops some dudes want bw to jump through fo prove their worth but a non black girl just needs to exist to have their consideration.:dahell:

Black women also place that premium on white skin.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Those nikkas are losers if they're doing that.

I'm simply saying Black men have the freedom to choose whatever they want, so long as they aren't throwing other Black people under the bus in the process.

Black men don't owe Black women (other than their mothers, sisters, etc.) anything.

I agree and thats the mindset i have. I dont owe anything to a bm neither.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I agree and thats the mindset i have. I dont owe anything to a bm neither.

We are aligned. :yeshrug:

If I see a Black woman with a non-Black man, I don't feel any type of way. That's her choice. I don't know her personal history. I don't know the story of her life.

I suggest Black women do likewise. If you see a Black man with a non-Black woman, just keep it moving. It's none of your business as long as he's not trying to rub it in your face.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just because you've never seen something means that it doesn't exist? :ld:See where this could go?

True

I went to an all black high school, Ive always lived in all black neighborhoods, and almost all of my friends are black. Thats a pretty decent sample size, no?

Why would dudes lie just to lie? So they can justify wifing these average ass white hoes.

"Black women didnt want me when i was broke, thats why i got with becky"

Im not even talking about my experience with getting black women, im talking about everyone i know.

Ive never seen an average black guy who couldnt get an average black woman.

Ive seen quite a few average black men who wanted black dimes, and when they couldnt get them they decided to go after below average white women.

Just my experiences in texas. Maybe its different in other places.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
We are aligned. :yeshrug:

If I see a Black woman with a non-Black man, I don't feel any type of way. That's her choice. I don't know her personal history. I don't know the story of her life.

I suggest Black women do likewise. If you see a Black man with a non-Black woman, just keep it moving. It's none of your business as long as he's not trying to rub it in your face.

Pretty much; i know many dudes may not belive it but i have never felt slighted to see a bm with a non black woman. It's the men who purposely bash BW that i hate.

That being said...I wish happiness to all great people.