Is it better to meet women before success or after?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It'll happen. When I would come back to my small town suited and booted, alot of girls from before were all over me. This one girl ended up moving to the major city I was in and wanted me to show her around, hang out with her.....turned me off completely, as well as the girls back in my town. That broad would've watched me drown at 17 lol....Chicks that used to hardly speak trying to talk (and find someone to raise their kids). Fukk outta here.

People are opportunists that's not a big suprise, this is not limited to race or gender.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'd love you to create a thread on the subject, some dudes act like these ww aren't scheming to get in good terms with these athlete in hopes to live the fabulous life. Especially with the stereotype of black athletes prefering ww many are bold enough to get one. I have no interest inblack athletes and personally think bw should gravitate towards professional men. I am, just sick of bw being blamed for things that other women do far more of and are known for doing but get a pass.
Sounds good. You should've just said I don't think I can get one so I'm going to not try instead of this poppycock in bold. The rest I can roll with

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Sounds good. You should've just said I don't think I can get one so I'm going to not try instead of this poppycock in bold. The rest I can roll with

I am genuinely not interested in black athletes. So even if I did atttact one the lifestyle they lead does not coincide my values.

Now if you speaking of construction or architecture , that's a different story.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
The very attractive women...many of these dudes aren't talking about average looking women.
:dwillhuh:Who is talking about very attractive women? I've been talking averages the entire time i.e most of the population. I'm on the same wave as @KingMalik . I'm not saying White girls are out here supporting brehs every step of the way (akin to bashing Black women), but, like I said, more White women, other races too, know the game by understanding that if you're going to have sex with a guy anyway, you might as well do so with a guy with a greater potential for upward mobility. :francis:

Here's where your attractive women come into the equation: A Black guy, who did not get any play (while working towards success) from the average Black woman, but did get play from the average non-Black woman, guess which race of women he is going to gravitate towards once he does get his life in order. I'll even go one further, even if he didn't get any play from the average non-Black woman, he will still gravitate towards women of her race out of spite, bitterness, etc. because the average Black woman did not "give him the time of day." :pachaha:Not something I'd do, but I can definitely understand how it unfolds; people hate feeling slighted.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I am genuinely not interested in black athletes. So even if I did atttact one the lifestyle they lead does not coincide my values.

Now if you speaking of construction or architecture , that's a different story.
Thats one of them I don't believe you so we will never agree on that esp talking this wild coincide with my values madness. You values don't allow you to mess with dudes getting legal big money eh? Like I said sounds good and this will just have to be a agree to disagree

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:dwillhuh:Who is talking about very attractive women? I've been talking averages the entire time i.e most of the population. I'm on the same wave as @KingMalik . I'm not saying White girls are out here supporting brehs every step of the way (akin to bashing Black women), but, like I said, more White women, other races too, know the game by understanding that if you're going to have sex with a guy anyway, you might as well do so with a guy with a greater potential for upward mobility. :francis:

Here's where your attractive women come into the equation: A Black guy, who did not get any play (while working towards success) from the average Black woman, but did get play from the average non-Black woman, guess which race of women he is going to gravitate towards once he does get his life in order. I'll even go one further, even if he didn't get any play from the average non-Black woman, he will still gravitate towards women of her race out of spite, bitterness, etc. because the average Black woman did not "give him the time of day." :pachaha:Not something I'd do, but I can definitely understand how it unfolds; people hate feeling slighted.
This is what happens but yet bw get singled out and thrown under the bus, that ish pissed me off.Now if dude was struggling and getting play by non black women an or not bw, I would not fault dude at all. But I doubt the latter scenario is what happens usually.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

With bold I think that's not the norm at all. I don't think dudes go from being a bum type dude in their own community to being some type of star or decent cat in the others community. I'm sorry that's bullshyt I think if anything cats messing with the same or lower level chicks in the other groups.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Thats one of them I don't believe you so we will never agree on that esp talking this wild coincide with my values madness. You values don't allow you to mess with dudes getting legal big money eh? Like I said sounds good and this will just have to be a agree to disagree
I don't like the lifestyle of entertainrespect and athletes never have and I am not in pressed with flashiness. I also like to lead a private life....I'd sooner take a entrepreneur or a man making a modest income that we can build our lives together than an athlete, this is me being honest.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
This is what happens but yet bw get singled out and thrown under the bus, that ish pissed me off.Now if dude was struggling and getting play by non black women an or not bw, I would not fault dude at all. But I doubt the latter scenario is what happens usually.
I agree with you that BW are bashed unnecessarily but the other case does happen as well. You don't have to believe it.
With bold I think that's not the norm at all. I don't think dudes go from being a bum type dude in their own community to being some type of star or decent cat in the others community. I'm sorry that's bullshyt I think if anything cats messing with the same or lower level chicks in the other groups.
Just my thoughts based on my experiences and what I've seen actually play out. Once again, you don't have to believe it. But where was it implied that these guys became "stars" in other communities? :dwillhuh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't like the lifestyle of entertainrespect and athletes never have and I am not in pressed with flashiness. I also like to lead a private life....I'd sooner take a entrepreneur or a man making a modest income that we can build our lives together than an athlete, this is me being honest.
Like I said agree to disagree everybody ain't all put here like that just because they an athlete.

I agree with you that BW are bashed unnecessarily but the other case does happen as well. You don't have to believe it.

Just my thoughts based on my experiences and what I've seen actually play out. Once again, you don't have to believe it. But where was it implied that these guys became "stars" in other communities? :dwillhuh:
:dwillhuh:You saw it twice now that's the norm ok fukk it. I know I don't have to believe but thanks anyway. It was implied when you mentioned these dudes going from black women to other races wanting them. That's bullshyt if avg black jawns don't want em they not switching over getting avg other races chicks :yeshrug:.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

This thread wasn't even about "race"

The question was should you find someone before success or after....how it became about white women vs. black women I dont know :upsetfavre:

White women got the Alpha fukks, Beta bucks strategy down to a science. Their mothers put them on game.

The game from their mothers, the social stigma in their community of not being married and the fact that their looks degrade faster in general, more white women marry men sooner. A HIGH percentage finding guys in college or right after (22-25). Like my girl's two friends are 22 and 24 and getting married to their college sweethearts this year. Now 10 years later, those girls might divorce their husbands, take the house, the kids, get alimony, child support and other assets.......maybe not. That's the game and white women perfected it. They find a man with potential early on and lock on while they still have SMV and leverage (youth, beauty, fertility). Smart black women do it too. But a good portion of black women focus on their careers because their mothers preach to them the opposite: "Become independent so you never have to depend on some no good nikka :usure:".....so she dates casually and otherwise focuses on her career. By the time she's ready to find someone, she's 27-32 years old and its slim pickings out there because all the good men are SNATCHED UP by the smart black women and non-black women. You also have the uppity instagram black chicks who chased ballers, athletes, rappers, bad boys when they were 21 but, at 29 wants a good guy after she's fallen off. White chicks do that dumb shyt at 21 too but, they wake up WAY WAY earlier.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It's a tough question, I could see either option open working for some people. I personally wanted before bc of the trust/loyalty factor you think you would have with a woman before but that doesn't seem like its likely .

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
It'll happen. When I would come back to my small town suited and booted, alot of girls from before were all over me. This one girl ended up moving to the major city I was in and wanted me to show her around, hang out with her.....turned me off completely, as well as the girls back in my town. That broad would've watched me drown at 17 lol....Chicks that used to hardly speak trying to talk (and find someone to raise their kids). Fukk outta here.

Those queens were looking for their king, breh. :troll: