Is it better to meet women before success or after?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Black women understand...black men don't understand that these women they go to are digging them gold but they are stayin away from the sistasame for gild digging get outta here. While you guys shout out from the rooftops the gold digging ways of bw asian women and white women are grinning.

I have stories for days if these wonderful nonblack women that bm go after that get at them for every penny they have. I just sit back and just shake my head...professional man

Terrance howard

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The black man y'all. But when this same black man is a victim of cactitude he running to the hood looking for warmth and shelter.

Its the truth. Any man no matter what race when he has alot of money his options grow. That is a fact. The same applies to women as well.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
If that so...then I need for bm to stop singling out bw for gold digging and claiming that aw or ww built with them. We all know that's BS!!!

I was struggling to find a job in my career field when I met my girl. I put that in the OP.

You give off such an insecure vibe which is why I had you on ignore. There are thousands of blogs by white men scorching white women as the most materialistic vultures on earth. if you need to read that to feel better about yourself, go ahead. My point is, you have a much better chance finding a rewarding relationship when you're willing to build with someone. That's all I said. I don't care if you listen. Keep doing what you're doing. You sound like you're happy.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
But that's too hard and too time consuming, so they just come back around after he got it together (happened to me
:ehh:A couple of engineering brehs I know share the same sentiment that this will happen to them. One thing we can't deny is that people are very receptive of what goes on in their environment. Like I mentioned in my previous post, Black women aren't making themselves to Black men like these i.e men who lack the confidence, or whatever you want to call it, that other Black men have. These guys are somewhat bitter about it now and it will get worse over time. I'm sure once they get good jobs and everything else that comes with that, they'll be even more bitter and you can guess which race of women they'll be most bitter against (because they didn't get any play while having to endure those late nights). :francis:

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
Easily before.
It's not impossible to find a good partner after success, but you're going to have to jump through a lot of hoops trying to find a woman that's equally successful (because that's really the only way to go about it.)

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
depends on the situation bro.

if you meet a girl you came up with, she wont be a goldigger most likely.

if you are already rich and successful, to avoid golddiggers, you have to find independent girls who are ambitious.

those bytches usually dont care about how rich a dude is.

They'll never submit to you and you two alphas will cause havoc on each other.

Those serial careerist women bring the traits that make em successful in business/careers into relationships.

Goldiggers at least just want money and are docile.

Those independent ambitious will always try to challenge you or establish dominance instead of acquiescing.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I was struggling to find a job in my career field when I met my girl. I put that in the OP.

You give off such an insecure vibe which is why I had you on ignore. There are thousands of blogs by white men scorching white women as the most materialistic vultures on earth. if you need to read that to feel better about yourself, go ahead. My point is, you have a much better chance finding a rewarding relationship when you're willing to build with someone. That's all I said. I don't care if you listen. Keep doing what you're doing. You sound like you're happy.

I am not insecure all I speak of is inspired by real life. If anything guys like you come off more insecure. I am just warning you just like I warn bw to stop putting these other races on a pedestal and trash your own. Y'all do this crap way too much and everyone sees it.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:ehh:A couple of engineering brehs I know share the same sentiment that this will happen to them. One thing we can't deny is that people are very receptive of what goes on in their environment. Like I mentioned in my previous post, Black women aren't making themselves to Black men like these i.e men who lack the confidence, or whatever you want to call it, that other Black men have. These guys are somewhat bitter about it now and it will get worse over time. I'm sure once they get good jobs and everything else that comes with that, they'll be even more bitter and you can guess which race of women they'll be most bitter against (because they didn't get any play while having to endure those late nights). :francis:
But the question remains were they getting these women in other races? No one ever answers that...many of them don't.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

You give off such an insecure vibe which is why I had you on ignore. There are thousands of blogs by white men scorching white women as the most materialistic vultures on earth. if you need to read that to feel better about yourself, go ahead. My point is, you have a much better chance finding a rewarding relationship when you're willing to build with someone. That's all I said. I don't care if you listen. Keep doing what you're doing. You sound like you're happy.[/QUOTE]
I actually am thanks...been working towards moving out to my own place soon can't wait to design it. :ehh::jawalrus:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
But the question remains were they getting these women in other races? No one ever answers that...many of them don't.
When you say "these women," what do you mean? Please specify.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I am not insecure all I speak of is inspired by real life. If anything guys like you come off more insecure. I am just warning you just like I warn bw to stop putting these other races on a pedestal and trash your own. Y'all do this crap way too much and everyone sees it.

I'm not trashing BW. I'm actually giving them game. Find a good man before he makes it, or keep doing like you been doing and hope he still chooses you once his options grow eventhough he owes you nothing at that point because you did nothing for him before. That's real. You just dont like how i'm saying it.

As far as other races go.......There are millions of sites about white women in the MGTOW-sphere

I implore you to go read them since you're so caught up in proving they have dirty laundry too.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm not trashing BW. I'm actually giving them game. Find a good man before he makes it, or keep doing like you been doing and hope he still chooses you once his options grow eventhough he owes you nothing at that point because you did nothing for him before. That's real. You just dont like how i'm saying it.

As far as other races go.......There are millions of sites about white women in the MGTOW-sphere

I implore you to go read them since you're so caught up in proving they have dirty laundry too.

No...I am warning bw who belive crap about men owing them loyalty because he was with her before the success that ish is not a sure fire. There's such a thing as a man upgrading his woman once his options widen.
I don't need to read sites on ww when I interact with them every day, some are girlfriends other acquaintances.

The best advice I can give bw is to have no expectations of any man, have your ish together don't wholly dspend on one and know that he can leave you at anytime. Make yourself a catch so that if he does you can get another.

What annoys me with guys like you is you give bw a false sense that the same rules apply to all women when it doesn't. Concessions are made....I am telling bw that know where you stand in the hierarchy of privilege and make your decisioname according to that.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

It'll happen. When I would come back to my small town suited and booted, alot of girls from before were all over me. This one girl ended up moving to the major city I was in and wanted me to show her around, hang out with her.....turned me off completely, as well as the girls back in my town. That broad would've watched me drown at 17 lol....Chicks that used to hardly speak trying to talk (and find someone to raise their kids). Fukk outta here.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
No...I am warning bw who belive crap about men owing them loyalty because he was with her before the success that ish is not a sure fire. There's such a thing as a man upgrading his woman once his options widen.
I don't need to read sites on ww when I interact with them every day, some are girlfriends other acquaintances.

The best advice I can give bw is to have no expectations of any man, have your ish together don't wholly dspend on one and know that he can leave you at anytime. Make yourself a catch so that if he does you can get another.

What annoys me with guys like you is you give bw a false sense that the same rules apply to all women when it doesn't. Concessions are made....I am telling bw that know where you stand in the hierarchy of privilege and make your decisioname according to that.

Have a nice day @Yup

I hope you find happiness and someone to help you get that bitterness out your heart. Because it oozes out of you.