Is it better to meet women before success or after?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
i always laugh reading stuff like that...."that white/hispanic/asian girl didn't want you when you were broke......but you didn't either, black woman"

so why do you expect special consideration?

they think sharing the same skin tone gives them special privileges over successful black men, and not walking through the storm with him from the beginning. You do that, I guarantee you'll have a better chance at catching a successful man than waiting at the finish line with the other women hoping to get chose. Because at that point he owes you nothing.

Successful Black men are free to do whatever we desire. How Black women feel about the situation shouldn't matter one bit.

Most of them are independent and are making money. Why are they so concerned about what the Black man is doing with his dikk?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I think some bw isn't that bm date non black chicks but they write off bw under the following tenets;

Bw are gold digging
Bw are superficial
Bw didn't build with me

Yet they get with women they didn't build with but hold them in higher regard under false pretenses

No. He's saying he's impartial once he gets to a certain level because all women will covet him for the same reason.

The Black woman's reason(s) for wanting him are no different than the non-Black woman's.

Successful Black men have the freedom to choose the woman that's best for them. Freedom of choice.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Why do we have to focus on the athletes? What about the Black men who have potential to be doctors, engineers, financiers, etc.?

Black women tend to have tunnel vision and only focus on athletes.
True, but I was thinking in terms of Black men with a potential for success who women typically gravitate towards or approach. Women (all races) aren't out here approaching or making themselves accessible to engineers or doctors. Athletes? :wow: I have a friend from high school who currently plays D1 football and, according to him at least, White chicks are the first ones to throw themselves at athletes whether that be sex, volunteering to do homework, among other things. There is also the factor of coaches, recruiters or similar people making White women easily accessible to athletes, but that's for another time.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't know who the fukk y'all be hanging around seeing some if the shyt I see on here. I guess I'm way up I'm feeling blessed because I don't see no nikkas outside of online saying shyt like I don't want black women because they didn't want me when I was struggling. Never heard that garbage

You have to remember, when they say black women what they really mean anyone with a vagina. There's a lot of closeted homosexuals on this site.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
No. He's saying he's impartial once he gets to a certain level because all women will covet him for the same reason.

The Black woman's reason(s) for wanting him are no different than the non-Black woman's.

Successful Black men have the freedom to choose the woman that's best for them. Freedom of choice.

I am not saying they don't . I am decrying the excuses they give to justify their choice and I listed them above.
Many dudes on this site claim non black women are better because they don't do this and that like bw.I am just saying I disagree....

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
True, but I was thinking in terms of Black men with a potential for success who women typically gravitate towards or approach. Women (all races) aren't out here approaching or making themselves accessible to engineers or doctors. Athletes? :wow: I have a friend from high school who currently plays D1 football and, according to him at least, White chicks are the first ones to throw themselves at athletes whether that be sex, volunteering to do homework, among other things. There is also the factor of coaches, recruiters or similar people making White women easily accessible to athletes, but that's for another time.

I'd love you to create a thread on the subject, some dudes act like these ww aren't scheming to get in good terms with these athlete in hopes to live the fabulous life. Especially with the stereotype of black athletes prefering ww many are bold enough to get one. I have no interest inblack athletes and personally think bw should gravitate towards professional men. I am, just sick of bw being blamed for things that other women do far more of and are known for doing but get a pass.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

If that so...then I need for bm to stop singling out bw for gold digging and claiming that aw or ww built with them. We all know that's BS!!!

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what about when you ready to settle down though :wow:

Breh move to Africa or Asia....

Sign a strong pre-nup with a deportation clause

These Western women will take half ya wealth, let you fund their milf lifestyles while they restrict ya access to ya children.

Fukk that.

You either a bachelor for life or wife outside the western world

#GMB

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I think some bw isn't that bm date non black chicks but they write off bw under the following tenets;

Bw are gold digging
Bw are superficial
Bw didn't build with me

Yet they get with women they didn't build with but hold them in higher regard under false pretenses

BW problem is they want to play the same gold digging game, then cry foul when they lose at it :francis:

I'm giving you insight, listen. You make a good black man feel like you'll walk through fire for him, and he'll never forget it.

But that's too hard and too time consuming, so they just come back around after he got it together.....and act like they're owed first consideration.....when from his perspective, they've done nothing to earn that......at that point in his mind, you are truly no different than the white, hispanic and asian women. At this point, he's free to choose based on his preferences. If he really desires someone from the same culture, then black women. If he is more open to other women, then thats what it is. But you're not OWED anything. That point passed when you decided you were too good for the brother with potential.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
1) BW problem is they want to play the same gold digging game, then cry foul when they lose at it :mjlol:

2) I'm giving you insight, listen. You make a good black man feel like you'll walk through fire for him, and he'll never forget it.

But that's too hard and too time consuming, so they just come back around after he got it together (happened to me).....and act like they're owed first consideration.....when from his perspective, they've done nothing to earn that......at that point in his mind, you are truly no different than the white, hispanic and asian women. At this point, he's free to choose based on his preferences. If he really desires someone from the same culture, then black women. If he is more open to other women, then no. But you're not OWED anything. That point passed when you decided you were too good for the brother with potential.

1) You'very made my point...the same rules don't apply to bw when it comes to the concept of gold digging nut many dudes will act like they didn't pick bw because of gold digging, reverse psychology perhaps but many bw aren't stupid.

2) there are enough examples of famous black men with black ex wIves or girlfriends before the money to remind me the BS you are trying to pull. A man's true character is challenged when faced with real options.

3) We all know dating is a numbers game. BM who date ww, etc...on top of BW or not at all have access to a greater pool of women. It's not anymore complicated than that. BW need to understand that they have to tap into the greater pool of men that exist if they want to get married point blank.

My issue with black American women see their men rich or other not being loyal to them but themselves and they refuse to see the forest from the trees. Dating is a selfish game no one owes anyone anything but many think due to the history of blacks in the us and racism that it should tie into bm preferrin them or picking them above all else. That's the problem of bw today....but many are starton to see that it doesn't work out that way and are changing mindsets, thank God.

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

The black man y'all. But when this same black man is a victim of cactitude he running to the hood looking for warmth and shelter.

7Dyce7

Rookie
Daps
depends on the situation bro.

if you meet a girl you came up with, she wont be a goldigger most likely.

if you are already rich and successful, to avoid golddiggers, you have to find independent girls who are ambitious.

those bytches usually dont care about how rich a dude is.

7Dyce7

Rookie
Daps
btw how come i cant make a thread? is there a post count limit to this shyt?