Is Iman Shumpert speaking facts? “Men with money don’t want women to pay bills, keep your money ladies”

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
This why everybody single now stfu speaking like all families and incomes and households are the same.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
$100k+ isn't broke

And in 2022 if you got a woman that isn't equally yoked you doing your kids a disservice

When ppl say shyt like this it's easy to see who came from semi functional households and who didn't

Tutoring, neighborhoods to live in better schools, all that shyt costs
This is true. When I first got into the business of completing college courses and papers for money, the woman that really got me into it, who stated how much she was charging people and making annually, which was a lot, told me all of that money was going to her kids private schooling. It was also at that time that she informed me that she would be retiring because she secured the kid for private schooling and college.

To your "semi-functional" comment, that is also true, because at the time, I was in shock to think someone was doing that kind of work solely for the child, which is time consuming as hell, considering you are essentially going to school for multiple students, but I was later was in shock that all of that work was being done entirely for the future of the kid.

So I realized what should become the bare minimum if kids are involved in the picture. And also I realized at that time, how far from rare it was in households across America.

Just look at the stark between single-income houses and dual-income houses:

The only notable con being the cost of the monthly child care services, of which I wouldn't note as a con versus, the near absent rearing from people whos education doesn't involve "child-education" and you can consider how many parents even read up on how to rear children, more time is spent reading word on the TV or unrelated forms of media. I would say it's fine if you can secure what I consider to be the bare minimum for children, but if that is not possible, you are effectively capping your child's performance, one could argue that this is a lifetime cap, given household incomes being an accurate predictor of a child's success in life. Hell, one could argue it still be an imperative even if you can cover all of the bare minimums I stated.

=========

And that's just on the matter of rearing children. We aren't even considering the livelihood of a stay at home mother, who goes without work experience and is relegated to stay at home parenting for nearly most of their life. And in the event that the father dies? And in the event that the father just dips? And in the event that the father isn't able to work?

America is simply far too brutal to be playing disadvantaged, and you are always playing disadvantaged in a single-income household.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
One thing modern dating has taught me is that women are financial leeches. No matter how much income they make they still yearn to keep theirs and take yours. It is what it is.
I think you don’t understand the income insecurity that comes with having a child. You can not be in two places at the same time.

Any woman who wants to have children, wants an economically secure partner to hold her down while she is out of the job market raising her children.

It’s not being a leach.
It’s a maternal instinct in a capitalist society.

Reason #1,457,444,222 why Black women are amazing.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
This is why I don’t listen to interviews from celebrities unless it’s a musician explaining how they create music, it’s too many bum ass bytches out here for his lame rapping ass to say this shyt in public :russ: Yo bytch got money and he knows this

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I think you don’t understand the income insecurity that comes with having a child

:francis:He cant understand it bc bw have been calling themselves independent for fifty years. That has real world consequences.

Men, many raised by single mothers themselves, don't see any softness to be protected in bw. In fact, they were indoctrinated to think that even recognizing a womans softness was offensive and so, here they are, referring to new/ young mothers whose bodies literally leak milk at feeding time "bum bytches" for not squatting in the fields, pooping out the kid, and running back to the plantation. You know, to protect that white mans legacy and ensure HIS childrens futures.

Women devalued our own labor. Men used to respect it, only a handful even know what it is anymore. We did this to ourselves. The slavemaster wasnt even this effective in devaluing our worth to each other.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:francis:He cant understand it bc bw have been calling themselves independent for fifty years. That has real world consequences.

Men, many raised by single mothers themselves, don't see any softness to be protected in bw. In fact, they were indoctrinated to think that even recognizing a womans softness was offensive and so, here they are, referring to new/ young mothers whose bodies literally leak milk at feeding time "bum bytches" for not squatting in the fields, pooping out the kid, and running back to the plantation. You know, to protect that white mans legacy and ensure HIS childrens futures.

Women devalued our own labor. Men used to respect it, only a handful even know what it is anymore. We did this to ourselves. The slavemaster wasnt even this effective in devaluing our worth to each other.

“Black men” on this board have complained about how the government gave incentives to Black women to kick Black men out of the home (section 8 and welfare) after the civil rights movement but also complain about how Black women expect Black men to return to head of household status.

It’s like which complaint does the Coli want to go with today?

Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic? :therethere:

Btw where is the OG smilie that selects either side?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
“Black men” on this board have complained about how the government gave incentives to Black women to kick Black men out of the home (section 8 and welfare) after the civil rights movement but also complain about how Black women expect Black men to return to head of household status.

Btw where is the OG smilie that selects either side

:pachaha: Theyre not confused, we are. Women want to dip and dap between independence and protected femininity. It dont work like that. Every single woman cannot have her own individual expectations bc men cant plan for or around that. Thats why we had societal gender roles. Well, thats gone now. You can thank the later waves of feminism.

I notice a lot of the og smilies missing. I cant find the little pincess no more and I'm sad. 😪

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Why women who are "strong and independent" can't pay their share is beyond my comprehension. Aren't they adults.
Probably for the same reason that men wanna split everything 50/50 except for leadership in the household.
Gender delusions I guess. :yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lotta brehs on here like to diminish women getting degrees and earning a high income because their redpill youtube daddies told them women with degrees will die alone amidst a colony of cats. I believe the logic was that a high value man doesn't care about your income or degrees, with several brehs stating that a Walmart cashier with proper feminity was worth more than these unmanageable degreed modern women.

You can't decry the lack of traditional relationships if you are unwilling as a man to submit yourself to the demands of patriarchy and be willing to provide. You cannot demand a traditional woman if you are not ready able or willing to provide a traditional lifestyle, i.e. you are the breadwinner. On the other hand, you have a lot of women who want traditional men, but are unwilling or unable to provide traditional feminity expected within a patriarchical household. And have no doubt, thats what a lot of women long for quiet as its kept, the chivalry and protection of patriarchy, but with the mentality of a 'modern' woman. Not gonna work either.

Its 2022, the 1950s nuclear household is a dead model in an era with 10% inflation and cost of living outstripping wage gains. It is unrealistic to expect a man to provide for all of your wants and needs while you hoard your income and resources. Traditionalism for men and women is a sword that cuts both ways for both genders. The cognitive dissonance surrounding relationships is high with both genders.
This. It’s frustrating b/c these people are so short-sighted and lack imagination to envision a relationship that takes the good and leaves the bad to step into a new paradigm. Instead people trying to make due with applying outdated ideas to current frameworks and getting mad that circles aint fitting into square holes.:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.

IIISSM

Btw where is the OG smilie that selects either side?
Some black men up until 60s and 70s could simply go back and forth living with his wife some of the time and mistress and his mistress the other time with no legal consequence until the government stepped in. Someone had to pick up the slack when the man was splitting his income and time with multiple women and multiple sets of children.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
My woman is my partner, not my ward. We are equally responsible for the success of us....we.....our.......we succeed.........we have bills.......we have responsibilities.......we need to pay for our shyt.......after that I can do me, she can do her........as long as the joint account is covered she can spend whatever she wants.......

Side note.....it's me.......she spends her money on me........