Is Iman Shumpert speaking facts? “Men with money don’t want women to pay bills, keep your money ladies”

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
$100k+ isn't broke

And in 2022 if you got a woman that isn't equally yoked you doing your kids a disservice

When ppl say shyt like this it's easy to see who came from semi functional households and who didn't

Tutoring, neighborhoods to live in better schools, all that shyt costs
You speaking facts. No trash was spoken

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This has to stop. Lmao

A small percentage of men of all races can afford to do that. The people who meet those requirements recognize each other.

This is not helping the relationship discourse.

I really wish the housewife and HVM stuff hadn’t hit social media.

These concepts can be introduced to the youth who have time to strive for it, but you have a bunch of adults who don’t know how to run a household, manage family schedules, reach the career heights that will allow for this lifestyle, have the ability to be selfless and trustworthy IN this type of marriage, etc………

This stuff just has to stop.
:wow: I was spitting
Lol meanwhile his divorce reveals he was pressing Teyana about paying bills.

I hate these nikkas dawg for real LMAO

lib123

All Star
Daps
This has to stop. Lmao

A small percentage of men of all races can afford to do that. The people who meet those requirements recognize each other.

This is not helping the relationship discourse.

I really wish the housewife and HVM stuff hadn’t hit social media.

These concepts can be introduced to the youth who have time to strive for it, but you have a bunch of adults who don’t know how to run a household, manage family schedules, reach the career heights that will allow for this lifestyle, have the ability to be selfless and trustworthy IN this type of marriage, etc………

This stuff just has to stop.

What’s wrong with the housewife stuff hitting social media? No one is forced to adopt that lifestyle. It is interesting to see how it triggers some people tho.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this clown lmao.

Image.png

Fool is wasting $20000 a month on that money pit he calls a podcast and music career.:russ: