Is Iman Shumpert speaking facts? “Men with money don’t want women to pay bills, keep your money ladies”

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Oh and Iman Shumpert need to sit down and be quiet......as much as he fukking up my shot at busting deeeeeep inside Teyana is coming.......wife gone have to understand

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Y’all let these runs direct and run the narrative if you want and see where that leads you

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
A man with money isn’t someone working IT at Home Depot. He talking nikkas with millions and he is right.
True but there’s a lot of nuance to it and I think that’s what’s causing the disconnect

The small % who happen to be entertainers are very different from the usual millionaires who made their money in oil, real estate, tech, patents etc. Most of these usual couples are boring and have joint accounts. That trophy wife stuff is for tv.

There are millionaires whose wives still work and pay part of the bills
There’s IT guys in Faang that have working wives who pay for things
Do u think power couples with female senior execs and owners never pay for things?

There’s lot of well off men whose wives pay for things. The ceo of my current company is married to a US District Court justice. She’s not exactly sitting back waiting for ol boy to pay for everything.

In most of these circles, most well off people usually have equal backgrounds career wise. Sure the men tend to pay larger portion of the bills in the joint accounts but the women aren’t usually sitting back like trophy wives.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Ideally, I want her in the most feminine natural state, if I had a large sum of money

I'd pay for it all, I want my wife/girlfriend to be laid back, you're here because of your energy

Your natural energy flows more naturally when you don't deal with day to day stressors that money can bring

Why are you wasting energy working if you don't want too, do something that brings you true happiness

At this point in the game I don't have to worry about money and that's what I do, I want you to live your fullest

It's a different mindset