is Cool C the first big drug drealer that made it in HipHop?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Bang Em Smurf confirmed that 50 was one of the biggest dealers in Queens, while he (smurf) was beefin with 50.

He confirmed 50 Cent ran a couple blocks an had people selling for him. He was basically Bodie from the Wire. He was NEVER one of the biggest drug dealers in Queens LOL. Come on now. Even 50 would tell you that isn't even close to true.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
jay-z is the only fully fledged drug kingpin to make the transistion from the streets to the rap game. all these other dudes was small time hand to hand dealers, Jay is the only one who was actually running blocks, setting up drug labs and multiple crack spots and had his own soldiers selling under him and shyt. all these other rappers is living fantasies

Jay was so big time he lost 92 bricks and brushed it off like it was nothing.

FOH.

:sitdown:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Rick Ross

The real Noriega owes him a hundred favors

:youngsabo:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cool c was a drug dealer? explain to me.

and NO, he didn't make it. if he did, he sure wouldn't end up where he's at now.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
jay-z is the only fully fledged drug kingpin to make the transistion from the streets to the rap game. all these other dudes was small time hand to hand dealers, Jay is the only one who was actually running blocks, setting up drug labs and multiple crack spots and had his own soldiers selling under him and shyt. all these other rappers is living fantasies

:russ:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Rick Ross

The real Noriega owes him a hundred favors

:youngsabo:

I swear there ain't a rapper alive that can match Bause's imagination. The crazy thing about Ricky to me is, at times I believe that he really believes the stuff coming out of his own mouth. Like he really believes that he didn't jack Freeway Ricky Ross' name and profession. Like he really believes Noriega really does owe him favors.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope your joking because who the hell in the '80's needed to set up drug labs when bricks was everywhere:mindblown:

Dehaven said that him and jay was selling in New Jersey and Maryland and he had a few young people doing some things for him but nothing serious. Anybody can do that in a small town if you just paying them 50 on 500 or something like that. Jay was just someone who had a low overhead(no kids and wife), making money in a small towns(little competition) and new how to stack his money so he can but things. Any smart person can do this but most hard drug dealers don't know how to not spend money as soon as it comes in due to not learning the value of money.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He confirmed 50 Cent ran a couple blocks an had people selling for him. He was basically Bodie from the Wire. He was NEVER one of the biggest drug dealers in Queens LOL. Come on now. Even 50 would tell you that isn't even close to true.

Yeah, he ran 134 in Rochdale NOT the whole southside queens big difference. He even tells you in his book he was struggling to pay for his Benz he bought and had to trade it in for a Land rover and eventually let that go once he started rapping. If your big time there is no struggling once you started rapping.

Props for 50 for being real because most people would be lying about that shyt. Even people who talk about how they saw him in the benz thought he was rich but he said himself he couldn't handle the payments and it was a used car.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Reality Check Time, if you are a god damn king pin drug dealer. Why in the hell would you drop all of that and starve yourself being an entertainer? All these rap nikkas was just corner boys and if you work long enough and hard enough you get to run your corner.

Yeah I'm going to leave a lucrative business to struggle and get fukked by an industry that is hit or miss sell a little records especially for the majority wasn't see gold or show money. Rap was still burgeoning.

And you have to remember doing anything outside of rap was selling out and some semblance of authenticity was required. Now no one gives a fukk, throws the rock hides hand.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Reality Check Time, if you are a god damn king pin drug dealer. Why in the hell would you drop all of that and starve yourself being an entertainer? All these rap nikkas was just corner boys and if you work long enough and hard enough you get to run your corner.

Yeah I'm going to leave a lucrative business to struggle and get fukked by an industry that is hit or miss sell a little records especially for the majority wasn't see gold or show money. Rap was still burgeoning.

And you have to remember doing anything outside of rap was selling out and some semblance of authenticity was required. Now no one gives a fukk, throws the rock hides hand.

not true

johnforte2009_l.jpg