Is Concord the biggest flop of this generation? ($400M Budget, Shut Down after One Week)

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What the point you're making? The game bombed on PC, we seem to all to agree there.

Cacs calling out DEI and Diversity are trash as well.

You say no one is talking about it, but you can pull up 10+ articles of people talking about it.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:manny:People do in fact get triggered by that stuff. It's not uncommon.

Which is dumb when that shyt present in other games like Apex and Overwatch. Apex lead with that was from the beginning and no one cared. So why is it a problem now? W

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What the point you're making? The game bombed on PC, we seem to all to agree there.

You say no one is talking about it, but you can pull up 10+ articles of people talking about it.
10 articles of people talking about how the game being “woke” has been a detriment to its existence.

I’m not even sure what you are confused about at this point other than searching for ways to argue with anything I say.

Don’t worry about what i’m saying anymore Duck licker :scust:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

hate these mufukkaz

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
10 articles of people talking about how the game being “woke” has been a detriment to its existence.

I’m not even sure what you are confused about at this point other than searching for ways to argue with anything I say.

Don’t worry about what i’m saying anymore Duck licker :scust:
Not arguing, honestly trying to find what your point is. Are you trying to prove this game bombed because of the woke talk?

If so, and if you agree with it...

:mjpls:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
@The G.O.D II just google “concord woke”

I ain’t making it up :manny:

Never said you did. I’m saying it’s a small part of why this flopped. These fakkits have been around since gamer gate. This is not a new phenomenon

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not arguing, honestly trying to find what your point is. Are you trying to prove this game bombed because of the woke talk?
Read my posts. There’s no confusion about what i said unless you just wanna argue.
If so, and if you agree with it...

:mjpls:
I’m a staunch gay shyt ally. Those nasty cacs disgust me and i wish they didn’t have such a profound influence on video game discourse, which is why i speak out against them every chance i get :ehh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Culture war cacs aren’t the reason why this game is bombing. Being 40$ in a sea full of free to play, and already established hero shooters. Is the reason why this game is DOA. And least not forget the boring character designs.
This is the main reason, unfortunately the woke shyt had a hand as well. I think we all agree on this.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Read my posts. There’s no confusion about what i said unless you just wanna argue.

I’m a staunch gay shyt ally. Those nasty cacs disgust me and i wish they didn’t have such a profound influence on video game discourse, which is why i speak out against them every chance i get :ehh:
Cool, i was honestly confused as why you are going back and forth with folks when we essentially agree on everything surrounding this game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:Culture war cacs aren’t the reason why this game is bombing. Being 40$ in a sea full of free to play, and already established hero shooters. Is the reason why this game is DOA. And least not forget about the boring character designs.
Other failed hero shooters had multiple hundreds of times more users than this game.

Even if the game still would have bommed. The unprecedented bombing of this game was definitely influenced by anti woke shyt.

This game was on multiple Sony game showcases. No other big budget game has even come close to bombing like this game did.