Is Concord the biggest flop of this generation? ($400M Budget, Shut Down after One Week)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So we'll block each other and call it a day nikka...:childplease: agreed???

You think a ps5 is the most important thing everyone should do, why do you care who has what???:what: its ridiculous...

No I’m not blocking you. I love reading your stupidness and checking you time to time. nikka you love offering your opinion(often wrong) on everything but now doesn’t matter if you a PS5. Like i said, if you had one and played the beta, you would know wtf you were talking about

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
First tag on steam was LGBTQ for a while. I see they changed it now.

The nasty cacs that dominate which games are popular or not care :manny:

That’s a vocal but small minority. If they held any power, horizon, TLOU, Overwatch, etc would be huge flops considering their gay shyt is much more overt. This game flopped due to Sonys poor marketing and the word of mouth dogpile of negativity that gamers take particular joy in

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s a vocal but small minority. If they held any power, horizon, TLOU, Overwatch, etc would be huge flops considering their gay shyt is much more overt. This game flopped due to Sonys poor marketing and the word of mouth dogpile of negativity that gamers take particular joy in
TLOU got trashed for gay shyt. It was just offset by sony and ND being industry darlings.

Overwatch and horizon didn’t lead with gay shyt as their identity.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This game flopped due to Sonys poor marketing and the word of mouth dogpile of negativity that gamers take particular joy in
definitely part of it.

but it was kinda generic even though it played well imo.

don't help this is NCAA/Madden season.

and of course WuKong's success

is what it is.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No I’m not blocking you. I love reading your stupidness and checking you time to time. nikka you love offering your opinion(often wrong) on everything but now doesn’t matter if you a PS5. Like i said, if you had one and played the beta, you would know wtf you were talking about

So the people who got a ps5, played it and still called it trash are all lying.... Got it :mjgrin:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So the people who got a ps5, played it and still called it trash are all lying.... Got it :mjgrin:

And what do you have to do with them or the fact that you keep incorrectly labeling this a looter shooter MMO? You didn’t even watch video on this. Unless you are so dumb you can’t differentiate between hero arena shooters and MMO :dead:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
definitely part of it.

but it was kinda generic even though it played well imo.

don't help this is NCAA/Madden season.

and of course WuKong's success

is what it is.

I enjoyed it for what it was. Overwatch is shyt from a gameplay and design standpoint, marvels hasn’t dropped yet, and there are no consoles arena shooters. So I don’t believe the genre is oversaturated currently like 2016-2018 post Overwatch 1 peak. Is it worth 40? Probably not. But I’m not budgeting and I get their reasoning for it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
TLOU got trashed for gay shyt. It was just offset by sony and ND being industry darlings.

Overwatch and horizon didn’t lead with gay shyt as their identity.

So why hasn’t the same been applied here with devs from two of the most successful MPs in recent memory. And Overwatch did have gay shyt. It was known tracer was lesbian along with other things. I already know you are going to be insufferable with the arguing so I will just agree to disagree

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
And i bet you it had more than 300 players on still, though, right? Which is the subject of the thread..

Because everything eventually gets eaten at a buffet doesn't mean it's all good. Routine player base on Steam is maybe 400 players?

I know its essentially a Concord thread but I'm responding to the title question. I thought nothing would top Halo Infinite's ball dropping with no content and busted net code or Redfall's misleading marketing and drab content selection but they rolled it into one super shyt sandwich with FM8.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And what do you have to do with them or the fact that you keep incorrectly labeling this a looter shooter MMO? You didn’t even watch video on this. Unless you are so dumb you can’t differentiate between hero arena shooters and MMO :dead:

Semantics, there's so many on the market I can't tell the difference anymore:troll:

Still doesn't change the fact people calling this trash:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So why hasn’t the same been applied here with devs from two of the most successful MPs in recent memory. And Overwatch did have gay shyt. It was known tracer was lesbian along with other things. I already know you are going to be insufferable with the arguing so I will just agree to disagree
I’m not sure what you are asking me?

Again, i don’t think concord would have been a smashing success.

But the LGBT angle absolutely did have a negative effect on an already flawed game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@The G.O.D II just google “concord woke”

rudimentary scan through some of the comments and discussions surrounding Concord reveals a vocal minority seemingly hellbent on the game’s demise simply because it dares to feature a diverse cast of heroes. In particular, female characters who don’t conform to imagined beauty standards, and the inclusion of pronouns in hero bios

I ain’t making it up :manny: