Is Concord the biggest flop of this generation? ($400M Budget, Shut Down after One Week)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony fanboys thinking the 400 million budget is not true :deadrose:

Sony so stuck down their throats they denying facts from reputable sources.

It’s a reason why they taxing their fanbase with Ps Plus, 700 dollar consoles on down. They need money. Deny it if you want but that COD being bought by Microsoft put a large dent in their financials

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
remember when the cac tweets were claiming Halo cost some crazy amount of money.

All of you just ran with it no questions asked, probably still believe that shyt.

But here nikkas wanna be reasonable and wait for confirmation or more info.

Sony stans :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
remember when the cac tweets were claiming Halo cost some crazy amount of money.

All of you just ran with it no questions asked, probably still believe that shyt.

But here nikkas wanna be reasonable and wait for confirmation or more info.

Sony stans :mjlol:
Right lol. It was very much feasible for them to see halo infinite costing 500 million.

Halo Infinite: Budget Rumoured To Be The Most Expensive Video Game Ever.

For reference, Uncharted 4 cost around $50 million to make according to estimates/rumors.

@The Mad Titan @DPresidential

Are you guys concerned? :lupe:
That's very expensive :lupe: They should just update Halo 5 and give us new maps/modes because that's gotta be hurting them right? :lupe:

I'm worried sick for MSFT at this point. :stopitslime:

And the usual suspects who dapped the opening post..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right lol. It was very much feasible for them to see halo infinite costing 500 million.

And the usual suspects who dapped the opening post..
How dumb can you be? Is HALO not THE biggest franchise Microsoft has and not one of the most biggest and popular brands of all time? Starfield was said to be around $200~300 million.

You're such a silly stan you've completely lost all sense of reasoning and logic. This nikka posted this as if Halo is some new IP made by some upcoming indie devs :dahell:.

If someone said Spider-Man 3,the next Halo game, a new God of War, a new ND game, something from Kojima etc was in the millions I'd believe it because I can clearly see with my own two eyes the production quality and heavy marketing push behind would make me reasonably believe it's not a low budget game.

To think that Concord, a MP only game fully revealed in May of THIS year, beta released in July and came out in August somehow had close to the budget of one of the biggest IPs ever in gaming is just mind numbingly stupid. To think Spider-Man 2 and Concord had the same budget is just straight up stupid and stan mind rot babble.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How dumb can you be? Is HALO not THE biggest franchise Microsoft has and not one of the most biggest and popular brands of all time? Starfield was said to be around $200~300 million.

You're such a silly stan you've completely lost all sense of reasoning and logic. This nikka posted this as if Halo is some new IP made by some upcoming indie devs :dahell:.

If someone said Spider-Man 3,the next Halo game, a new God of War, a new ND game, something from Kojima etc was in the millions I'd believe it because I can clearly see with my own two eyes the production quality and heavy marketing push behind would make me reasonably believe it's not a low budget game.

To think that Concord, a MP only game fully revealed in May of THIS year, beta released in July and came out in August somehow had close to the budget of one of the biggest IPs ever in gaming is just mind numbingly stupid. To think Spider-Man 2 and Concord had the same budget is just straight up stupid and stan mind rot babble.

:wow:

:umad:

It's clear that Sony heavily invested into the IP, like I said to you before be it 100 million lost or 400 it's a huge L.

And if they had to redo/revisit Concord then it being a 250 plus loss doesn't surprise me.

400 hundred seems crazy, but that probably involves everything as a whole or is just rounded up, who knows... Just like with halo though I don't care :manny: it's you Sony stans that flip flop.

I gotta keep y'all honest :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

:umad:

It's clear that Sony heavily invested into the IP, like I said to you before be it 100 million lost or 400 it's a huge L.

And if they had to redo/revisit Concord then it being a 250 plus loss doesn't surprise me.

400 hundred seems crazy, but that probably involves everything as a whole or is just rounded up, who knows... Just like with halo though I don't care :manny: it's you Sony stans that flip flop.

I gotta keep y'all honest :wow:
Same. I don't care, I knew the game would flop, it flopped heavily. No one is defending or excusing the flop. This whole "budget" discussion was just weird to me because I'm not beat for it being $400 million but if it somehow is then :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Same. I don't care, I knew the game would flop, it flopped heavily. No one is defending or excusing the flop.

still using this goofy game as some kinda ammo. finding cac tweets with 10 people and shyt liking. straight bozo status. They care more than us.

lol at thinking this shyt costs almost more than TLOU2 and Spidey 2 combined. fukkin morons.

putting this thread on ignore.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Same. I don't care, I knew the game would flop, it flopped heavily. No one is defending or excusing the flop. This whole "budget" discussion was just weird to me because I'm not beat for it being $400 million but if it somehow is then :yeshrug:

still using this goofy game as some kinda ammo. finding cac tweets with 10 people and shyt liking. straight bozo status. They care more than us.

lol at thinking this shyt costs almost more than TLOU2 and Spidey 2 combined. fukkin morons.

putting this thread on ignore.
This is why yall care so much about pushing back against the 400mill figure.

Cause you can’t pretend the game doesn’t exist and it isn’t a huge misstep for sony if the game actually cost that much money.

Sony stans :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why yall care so much about pushing back against the 400mill figure.

Cause you can’t pretend the game doesn’t exist and it isn’t a huge misstep for sony if the game actually cost that much money.

Sony stans :wow:
im7P505.png

Sure, "we" care so much. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
im7P505.png

Sure, "we" care so much. :mjlol:
My posts in this thread have nothing to do with the budget of the game.

I was talking about how the gaming community reacted to the game due to the gay shyt.

I have not tried to “use the game as ammo” against sony. I tried to actually have a conversation about the industry in here.

Yall too concerned with feverishly defending sony to do that tho :ehh: