Is Concord the biggest flop of this generation? ($400M Budget, Shut Down after One Week)

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Other failed hero shooters had multiple hundreds of times more users than this game.

Even if the game still would have bommed. The unprecedented bombing of this game was definitely influenced by anti woke shyt.

This game was on multiple Sony game showcases. No other big budget game has even come close to bombing like this game did.
:mjlol:You’re giving these cacs way too much power. People are just not interested in the game lol. Especially with a 40$ price tag attached to it. There’s other options out there that’s free that’s better than Concord.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
thing is none of that shyt would matter if the game was good. it just give people an excuse to say that dumb shyt is valid, so they can say "see I told you: go woke, go broke" :mjpls:

kinda like me saying it's failing because it requires PSN :lolbron:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:You’re giving these cacs way too much power. People are just not interested in the game lol. Especially with a 40$ price tag attached to it. There’s other options out there that’s free that’s better than Concord.
We gotta be honest about the fact they DO have lots of power over industry discourse.

I posted like 8 articles talking about specifically that topic. And that was just a small fraction of it.

Your denial doesn’t erase reality :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
thing is none of that shyt would matter if the game was good. it just give people an excuse to say that dumb shyt is valid, so they can say "see I told you: go woke, go broke" :mjpls:

kinda like me saying it's failing because it requires PSN :lolbron:
I mean, it seems to be a solid 40$ hero shooter in a sea of solid free to play hero shooters.

Lots of folks saw this coming, even without the go woke shyt.

Only 300 users bad? Nah, I didn't see that. But I'd like to see the PS numbers before we start calling this the worst game ever.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
We gotta be honest about the fact they DO have lots of power over industry discourse.

I posted like 8 articles talking about specifically that topic. And that was just a small fraction of it.

Your denial doesn’t erase reality :manny:
:mjlol:Who’s in denial lol I could less about this game. I was uninterested in it like many others. Culture war cacs aren’t the reason way this game flopped lol.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:Who’s in denial
You.
lol I could less about this game. I was uninterested in it like many others.
Sure you may not care about nasty cac shyt.

But nasty cac shyt runs the industry.
Culture war cacs aren’t the reason way this game flopped lol.
The nasty cacs disagree with you :ehh:

Admitting nasty cacs have a profound effect on industry discourse is also admitting most of the stuff yall talk about is driven by them. So i understand the push back, but that ain’t my fault :manny:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
You.

Sure you may not care about nasty cac shyt.

But nasty cac shyt runs the industry.

The nasty cacs disagree with you :ehh:

Admitting nasty cacs have a profound effect on industry discourse is also admitting most of the stuff yall talk about is driven by them. So i understand the push back, but that ain’t my fault :manny:
:mjlol:Bruhs just be yappin stay in denial bro

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Read my posts. There’s no confusion about what i said unless you just wanna argue.

I’m a staunch gay shyt ally. Those nasty cacs disgust me and i wish they didn’t have such a profound influence on video game discourse, which is why i speak out against them every chance i get :ehh:
385d6e5d-a4bf-4fb1-91f6-fa4b259f598a_text.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I mean, it seems to be a solid 40$ hero shooter in a sea of solid free to play hero shooters.

Lots of folks saw this coming, even without the go woke shyt.

Only 300 users bad? Nah, I didn't see that. But I'd like to see the PS numbers before we start calling this the worst game ever.
You are in denial if you think PS numbers will save this.

Also it does not look like a solid $40 hero shooter, looks slow and clunky and the genre has gone stale, it might of had some more sales in 2016-2019 but people are pretty much over this type of game. No different than RTS (Starcraft, Age of Empires) type games have lost majority of its user base. It happens.

Deadlock is successful and came out same time period as Concord, but the gameplay is more enticing and fresh twist on the genre

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You are in denial if you think PS numbers will save this.

Also it does not look like a solid $40 hero shooter, looks slow and clunky and the genre has gone stale, it might of had some more sales in 2016-2019 but people are pretty much over this type of game. No different than RTS (Starcraft, Age of Empires) type games have lost majority of its user base. It happens.

Deadlock is successful and came out same time period as Concord, but the gameplay is more enticing and fresh twist on the genre
How much does deadlock cost?

Deadlock does feel more fresh due to leaning on the MOBA side. The other 3rd person MOBA games have been kinda mid. Plenty of space for a new game to separate itself from the pack.

Which ties in to what exactly I've been saying. Concord is a solid 40$ hero shooter in a sea of solid free to play hero shooters.

If you're playing Overwatch, Apex, etc. There's really nothing separating the games outside of price, and characters.