Is Concord the biggest flop of this generation? ($400M Budget, Shut Down after One Week)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:francis: making an obvious single player shooter into a looter shooter mmo in an overly saturated market already was a bad idea... but Sony didnt listen...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:ohhh:Biggest flop this or Suicide Squad?
I at least heard about suicide squad and had a mild interest in it leading up to launch.
I literally had no idea what concord was.
No buzz online at all on my feeds.
Are there even reviews out?
I can't think of a game that costed anywhere near as much as this game and has gone virtually unnoticed to the masses.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:francis: making an obvious single player shooter into a looter shooter mmo in an overly saturated market already was a bad idea... but Sony didnt listen...

What the fukk are you even talking about? Why do you love being so proudly wrong and ignorant on every single topic you post about on this forum?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I at least heard about suicide squad and had a mild interest in it leading up to launch.
I literally had no idea what concord was.
No buzz online at all on my feeds.
Are there even reviews out?
I can't think of a game that costed anywhere near as much as this game and has gone virtually unnoticed to the masses.

This is the real reason why it flopped. Because Sony wanted it to. It’s clear Sony just has no interest live service or MP centric titles in general. And it’s been like that for two gens now(name me the last major MP mode in a Sony IP. UC4) Because if players bothered to try the beta out, it’s not bad at all. No it doesn’t reinvent the wheel or innovate but what game is doing that now in 2024? It’s a solid shooter made by vets from Bungie and Dice. But Sony didn’t market this at all. If you are not tuned in state of plays and other Sony announcements, you didn’t know about this until probably the day of the beta like me. They didn’t have media previews or showcases. They just sent this out to die in the middle of August. Even with the 40 price tag. Nobody is explaining how there no paid mxt. Any BP, Cosmetic, hero, etc are free. So about 80% of the blame for this games failure belongs to Sony

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Like, every word of that sentence is wrong and its not the first time he’s said it :dead:

Every single post that idiot makes is

FCoZIWSXIAUtGtr.jpg

Status. Just one of those posters who has to give his opinion no matter what

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is the real reason why it flopped. Because Sony wanted it to. It’s clear Sony just has no interest live service or MP centric titles in general. And it’s been like that for two gens now(name me the last major MP mode in a Sony IP. UC4) Because if players bothered to try the beta out, it’s not bad at all. No it doesn’t reinvent the wheel or innovate but what game is doing that now in 2024? It’s a solid shooter made by vets from Bungie and Dice. But Sony didn’t market this at all. If you are not tuned in state of plays and other Sony announcements, you didn’t know about this until probably the day of the beta like me. They didn’t have media previews or showcases. They just sent this out to die in the middle of August. Even with the 40 price tag. Nobody is explaining how there no paid mxt. Any BP, Cosmetic, hero, etc are free. So about 80% of the blame for this games failure belongs to Sony
Sonys most successful game of all time is GAAS. They are surely not done with them.

Biggest mistake this game made was aligning with the lgbtq stuff.

Gaming culture is very much dominated by straight white males, so the Gay friendly approach killed any chance this game had.

Not to say it would be a smashing success otherwise, but as it was presented, the game didn’t stand a chance.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Every single post that idiot makes is

FCoZIWSXIAUtGtr.jpg

Status. Just one of those posters who has to give his opinion no matter what

Y'all really think this game didnt have a single player campaign at all until sony had it axed in favor of a MP game...:comeon:

Also if you dont like what i say feel free to block me so I wont have to see your asinine responses...:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sonys most successful game of all time is GAAS. They are surely not done with them.

Gaming culture is very much dominated by straight white males, so the Gay friendly approach killed any chance this game had.

Not to say it would be a smashing success otherwise, but as it was presented, the game didn’t stand a chance.

Xbox Pride Controller: Neues Design in Farben der LGBTQIA+- ...

I guess that does make sense :ohhh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Another one. What LGBT stuff? Pronouns on the character select screen? Who gives a fukk?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Y'all really think this game didnt have a single player campaign at all until sony had it axed in favor of a MP game...:comeon:

Also if you dont like what i say feel free to block me so I wont have to see your asinine responses...:manny:

Just stop posting. Why don’t you focus on obtaining PS5 before the next gen so you can actually play games and know wtf you are talking about? And you do know that if I did block you you will still see my response?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just stop posting. Why don’t you focus on obtaining PS5 before the next gen so you can actually play games and know wtf you are talking about. And you do know that if I did block you you will still see my response?

So we'll block each other and call it a day nikka...:childplease: agreed???

You think a ps5 is the most important thing everyone should do, why do you care who has what???:what: its ridiculous...