Is Concord the biggest flop of this generation? ($400M Budget, Shut Down after One Week)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'd have to say Suicide Squad cause it was from a respected studio using well known comic book characters and still flopped. At least Concord isn't having to pay out a bunch of license fees for use of it's characters on top of being a flop.

Didn't the story and ending of Suicide Squad leak months before the game even came out to?

There was a bunch of outrage from cacs to about batman being killed by Harley in the game :mjlol: . I think the guy who voiced Batman in the game died in real life and they were like "killing him in the game was disrespectful :mjcry:":mjlol:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Gollum game was so bad the studio died after it.

Concord is a game that was released too late. If they dropped it in 2016 it would've been a hit.

But now? Nobody is trying to play ANOTHER hero shooter.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Get Sony dikk out your mouth, its not healthy to be this delusional and biased in anything in life

Nothing to do with stannery. FM8 is the worst first party title from MS to date, and I'd argue the worst first party game period across all platforms currently.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nothing to do with stannery. FM8 is the worst first party title from MS to date, and I'd argue the worst first party game period across all platforms currently.
And i bet you it had more than 300 players on still, though, right? Which is the subject of the thread..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NnqY9Vd.png

I'm really curious what it did on PS5 though, I see it's on the best selling list that I just checked now. Wukong being #1 isn't surprising.

aq5aHDj.png

How is Epic games stores top new releases calculated? I didn't know it was there too.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Game should've been a TPS, story based action game with co-op and no fukking pronouns.