Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You guys take this internet beefing way too seriously. It's corny. You probably sat there the entire afternoon reading through this guy's posting history back to 2014. WTF?

You're an idiot. Kill yourself.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is like 13 pages long and I ain't gonna read all my mentions.

Anymore info outside of what we know and I freely admit?

I lacked self-priced and was insecure, I give 0 fukks about singing / posting videos of myself on here, and I freely accept any negs-criticism on any maliciousy c00nish comments I've made.

My son is sleep so i can give this more attention now.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any nikkas who think that I give two fukks about scoring Coli points with females or actually give two fukks about any e-p*ssy is fukking stupid. :russ:

I was posting that shyt long before Coli females noticed it just like I posted c00nish shyt long before it got called out today. :mjlol:

nikkas really wanna believe that nikkas can only defend women or fight against hypocrisy on the quest for p*ssy :mjlol:

I've posted screen shots of girls I've fukked in shyt like the " Taoist Thrust" thread. Coli taught me not to put p*ssy on a pedestal though and led me to a path of self enlightenment so I guess you can say it helped me to p*ssy :ehh:

Hell, I don't even need to point out this kinda hypocrisy in my every day life because most black people I'm around aren't c00ns so this don't really help me like that :francis:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Any nikkas who think that I give two fukks about scoring Coli points with females or actually give two fukks about any e-p*ssy is fukking stupid. :russ:

Fam,

You made a YouTube video in song dedicated to @Paradise Road marvelous breasteses. You obviously cared enough to do that. :yeshrug:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
full

:mjlol:
c00ns gon c00n.
This was amusing

Luna

All Star
Daps
What c00n stuff you said and did in the past before you was woke?:mjpls:

Bad stuff. Really bad stuff. In my defense, there was no soil for pro-black seeds to flourish. Growing up in a non black family is detrimental to a child's self esteem
:manny:

Luna

All Star
Daps

I was posting that shyt long before Coli females noticed it just like I posted c00nish shyt long before it got called out today. :mjlol:

nikkas really wanna believe that nikkas can only defend women or fight against hypocrisy on the quest for p*ssy :mjlol:

I've posted screen shots of girls I've fukked in shyt like the " Taoist Thrust" thread. Coli taught me not to put p*ssy on a pedestal though and led me to a path of self enlightenment so I guess you can say it helped me to p*ssy :ehh:

Hell, I don't even need to point out this kinda hypocrisy in my every day life because most black people I'm around aren't c00ns so this don't really help me like that :francis:

Keep doing you. As long as you continue to use good judgment and discard any bias. It's good to know some people see women for what we are: individuals.

:salute: