Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No, my mom is biracial and my grandma remarried to a racist cac. And I never talked to my dad or his family in a billion years so I basically grew up with no sense of black pride. I heard the most distasteful shyt growing up

Sounds odd that a racist would marry a woman that has a black kid.

yates

All Star
Daps
He has a half-black girl himself from another marriage. Racism in Brazil is different. He definitely used to taunt my mom as a kid though. Dude is all kinds of fukked up, hated him

Stop it breh.

You know interracial dating is what will destroy racism :ufdup:

yates

All Star
Daps
You'd think he would be "We Are the World" after having a half black child, but she got him for 18 years:lolbron:
From what I observed, if interracial relationships go wrong, someone's leaving with a KKK hat

Lol you'd be suprised how many blacks think that shyt is ending racism, like it hasn't been going on for centuries.

Memes with IR couples and the caption "fukk racism,have mixed babies" :comeon:.Dudes have no understanding of how this world actually functions if they believe that.

But I'm happy for you rediscovering yourself tho :blessed: Do you live in Brazil ?

Luna

All Star
Daps
Lol you'd be suprised how many blacks think that shyt is ending racism, like it hasn't been going on for centuries.

Memes with IR couples and the caption "fukk racism,have mixed babies" :comeon:.Dudes have no understanding of how this world actually functions if they believe that.

But I'm happy for you rediscovering yourself tho :blessed: Do you live in Brazil ?

I know right! And thank you :thumbsup: I do not. I might be going back this year to visit my grandma but I've been in Florida since 2012 :blessed:
I love the US for so many reasons, I could never live anywhere else again. Land of opportunity :wow:

yates

All Star
Daps
I know right! And thank you :thumbsup: I do not. I might be going back this year to visit my grandma but I've been in Florida since 2012 :blessed:
I love the US for so many reasons, I could never live anywhere else again. Land of opportunity :wow:

Oh ok nice lol

Wishing you blessings upon blessings girl :blessed:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Oh, FYI, this don't change shyt, @Poitier :umad:

the Coli is still much easier on c00ns than they are on bedwenches, you don't call out c00ns or go as hard on them as you do "bedwenches", and I'm still gonna be every topic I want saying the same "feminist" happy shyt and pointing out hypocritical bullshyt as I see it on the Coli :umad:

I don't give two fukks if another Coli female daps me again either because I believe what I say and I get enough p*ssy in real life t:umad:

@Blackout and I ain't being humble, I don't give two fukks about my Coli rep, dap, or any of that. You just mad I'm a better black nerd than you :birdman:
:lupe:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

This:snoop:

I can't understand why some people be saying this shyt:why:

They be saying everybody is gonna look the same the in future(mixed don't look the same):comeon:

You National Geo-graphic trolling with how people gonna look in 30 years, no nobody is gonna look like that at all:heh:

Brazil is a good example how mixing does not end racism, Brazil is one of the most racist countries in the world and they known for having a lot of interracial relationships and mixed people.:dead:

And don't get me started at on the "Oh come on, is 2016, there's still racism" comments when racist shyt happens:beli:

These liberal left-wing tumblr idiots need to be checked and challenge with logic because they're stupid rhetoric is being spread without someone giving them that ether:scust:
Do you have a Brazil accent?

And which part of FL you live at?

Last edited:

Luna

All Star
Daps
This:snoop:

I can't understand how some people this shyt:why:

They be saying everybody is gonna look the same the in future(mixed don't look the same):comeon:

You National Geo-graphic trolling with how people gonna look in 30 years, no nobody is gonna look like that at all:heh:

Brazil is a good example how mixing does not end racism, Brazil is one of the most racist countries in the world and they known for having a lot of interracial relationships and mixed people.:dead:

And don't get me started at on the "Oh come on, is 2016, there's still racism" comments when racist shyt happens:beli:

These liberal left-wing tumblr idiots need to be checked and challenge with logic because they're stupid rhetoric is being spread without someone giving them that ether:scust:

Do you have a Brazil accent?

And which part of FL you live at?

It's not as terrible as it once was but I do have an accent. And south fla. Do you live here too?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask and you shall receive.

full