Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
:heh: At yah believing @Draje growing up and changing. You never change who you're; You just grow into it more efficiently. I'll throw an example. If your environment makes you into a jokester as a kid, you're going to be a jokester as an adult. You just mature into it. I.E you know when to be a jokester and when not to be a jokester, But you're still a jokester. That's all that is with this guy. He's a c00n now, when he clicks off the internet he's still going to be a c00n in real life. Personality is developed really early in your life.

:dead:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Backshots on one hundred trillion...:bishopcreep:
imagine them cheeks bouncin up in down in ya lap
full

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The truth finally comes out :wow:
We're going to need a c00n and c00nette purge right about now :francis:
Why the fukk are you on a Black forum if you don't fukk with your own people :francis:
The plantation is thataway!:camby:
lol ladysimone even dapped this

that broad that types in pink is the donald trump of bedwenches.. got her fellow bedwenches looking at her sideways

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude got "woke" in 2 weeks. :mjlol:

Oct 26 2014

Act like every Becky is ugly and every black chick is a dime, brehs.

:mjlol:

Nikkss going out of their way to shyt on badass Beckies.

Nov 16 2014
can you Fukkin read or are you so busy, angrily typing away at your keyboard, that the point they're making eludes you?

@MarsPunka , @KenyaDoll , and all the other females aren't getting mad at nikkas finding white chicks attractive, they're mad at the blatant hypocrisy by most of the nikkas on this site.

95% of the Coli would be calling a black female poster who posted a thread, about a white man, like this every derogatory name in the book but most of the dudes in here won't go nearly as hard as a dude who does the same thing.

Hypocrisy is annoying to most people and they want guys to go at black dudes who do the same things they blast

Luna

All Star
Daps
Can't say anything. I've been woke for less than a year. It's just how some of us are raised. Takes a while to unlearn.

:yeshrug:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
is this thread worth reading

what are the pages I should read for the coli fukkery?