Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
@Poitier is having that late career Juicy J run where he is just murdering everything he touches.

Yeah seriously what's going on with @Poitier he on a spree :jbhmm:
giphy.gif

:wow:

@Poitier Why did you get banned?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@Draje

Iman Shumpert... Why.. Why.. Your post actually broke my heart.
black-girl-crying.gif

It hurts reading it. But I understand it was two years ago. Still that does not excuse you from making such hatred comments towards black queens. I want to neg you so bad... But I can't. I know this is the internet.. Damn you.:mjcry:

If you're reading this poiter I want to say I was absolutely wrong about most Coli men(the good non-fake ones). I'll leave it at that. You're right and I was wrong

@WHIPPEDCream

Are you serious? Such disrespect to our black kings. :what:

Listen, stop with the generalization and wake up the fukk up you heathen. You really believe every black man hates black women? Are you drunk? How dare you.:what:

I find odd how you never called out the white men for their evil deeds throughout history and in today's present time. I find it odd how you never called out white supremacy and what they are doing right now to my people. You give so much credit to cave beast that you'll proudly defend the same men that tortured our ancestors for four centuries with a smile on your face. I find it odd how you never called out white people murdering and systematically oppressed my people. You never called how white privileged and racism. You're lost sister.

Don't worry you'll get your wake up call soon. :banderas:. I love black men no matter what. :umad:
You inspired me to get in this gym and get all sexy like for you with the strength of this post.

:wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjpls:never trust a male feminist
This. I told all of the female and male posters that there is no such thing as a male feminist, he is either gay and hates straight bm, a man whore who lacks game like knuckles, or he's just trying to get some ass. There is a huge market for p*ssy in the saying what a woman wants to hear market.
That's because he continued to spew his vitriol for Black American Women.
I would be careful to forgive, very careful.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I never laughed so hard in my life. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU to research, compile, edit and narrate this? shyt is damn near in APA format.
srcstc.gif

Man that one about heaven existing betwixt a mulatta's legs at the end.....but hey it's almost 2 years later. People can change. :mjpls:

Prynce

Daps
@Draje

Iman Shumpert... Why.. Why.. Your post actually broke my heart.
black-girl-crying.gif

It hurts reading it. But I understand it was two years ago. Still that does not excuse you from making such hatred comments towards black queens. I want to neg you so bad... But I can't. I know this is the internet.. Damn you.:mjcry:

If you're reading this poiter I want to say I was absolutely wrong about most Coli men(the good non-fake ones). I'll leave it at that. You're right and I was wrong

@WHIPPEDCream

Are you serious? Such disrespect to our black kings. :what:

Listen, stop with the generalization and wake up the fukk up you heathen. You really believe every black man hates black women? Are you drunk? How dare you.:what:

I find odd how you never called out the white men for their evil deeds throughout history and in today's present time. I find it odd how you never called out white supremacy and what they are doing right now to my people. You give so much credit to cave beast that you'll proudly defend the same men that tortured our ancestors for four centuries with a smile on your face. I find it odd how you never called out white people murdering and systematically oppressed my people. You never called how white privileged and racism. You're lost sister.

Don't worry you'll get your wake up call soon. :banderas:. I love black men no matter what. :umad:
:to: We love you too