Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
No, my mom is biracial and my grandma remarried to a racist cac. And I never talked to my dad or his family in a billion years so I basically grew up with no sense of black pride. I heard the most distasteful shyt growing up

Were/did you able to have any black boyfriends when you were younger?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Bad stuff. Really bad stuff. In my defense, there was no soil for pro-black seeds to flourish. Growing up in a non black family is detrimental to a child's self esteem
:manny:
I can understand that:ehh:
No, my mom is biracial and my grandma remarried to a racist cac. And I never talked to my dad or his family in a billion years so I basically grew up with no sense of black pride. I heard the most distasteful shyt growing up
Sweet Jesus:lupe:

What woke you from that?:ohhh:

Luna

All Star
Daps
Were/did you able to have any black boyfriends when you were younger?

Nope. Bias against my father and I also never met/knew a black boy growing up until I went to a public school in 2011 and even then I always kept to myself

Luna

All Star
Daps
I can understand that:ehh:

Sweet Jesus:lupe:

What woke you from that?:ohhh:

The Tumblr social justice movement struck me as a bit aggressive at first, but I could understand their motives. It was different being exposed to militancy against white supremacy. Then Gazi really caught my interest and the Charleston shooting turned me into Malcom X.
:lolbron:

But I still have c00nish wiring at times
:dead:

Luna

All Star
Daps
Speaking of the Charleston shooting, my heart still aches for the each one of the beautiful victims. I'm interested in true crime and have read some of the most horrible murder accounts, but the Charleston shooting is something I will never be able to fully digest.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Nope. Bias against my father and I also never met/knew a black boy growing up until I went to a public school in 2011 and even then I always kept to myself

Ah, pretty much a whitewash. Social conditioning.

My girlfriend in high school was mixed.. That was..an experience..dealing with her folks and some of her issues back then so I can see where you're coming from. She had a hard time trying to fit in, straddling the fence being black enough for the black kids and being white enough for the white kids.

Considering how all over the place I was and how little fukks I truly gave back then, had to reinforce the notion for her to say "fukk em" and be yourself, stop catering to people.

Luna

All Star
Daps
Ah, pretty much a whitewash. Social conditioning.

My girlfriend in high school was mixed.. That was..an experience..dealing with her folks and some of her issues back then so I can see where you're coming from. She had a hard time trying to fit in, straddling the fence being black enough for the black kids and being white enough for the white kids.

Considering how all over the place I was and how little fukks I truly gave back then, had to reinforce the notion for her to say "fukk em" and be yourself, stop catering to people.

Exactly! Hopefully shes more comfortable with her identity now. And they try to put us in a box but all black people are different. There's so many alternative black nerds in my school, I hope I make some friends this year

:blessed:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
lemme switch it up for the boul @Draje :mjpls:
11363725_1493131177653074_1742411856_n.jpg

CQkaCLuWoAIqH0K.jpg:large

CL0XEQlUkAAvSIq.jpg:large

CKtfWiyUEAAIlpm.jpg:large

More of Christina Santini. :takedat:

tumblr_n402ooB9lH1rk74v1o1_400.gif

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Any nikkas who think that I give two fukks about scoring Coli points with females or actually give two fukks about any e-p*ssy is fukking stupid. :russ:

I was posting that shyt long before Coli females noticed it just like I posted c00nish shyt long before it got called out today. :mjlol:

nikkas really wanna believe that nikkas can only defend women or fight against hypocrisy on the quest for p*ssy :mjlol:

I've posted screen shots of girls I've fukked in shyt like the " Taoist Thrust" thread. Coli taught me not to put p*ssy on a pedestal though and led me to a path of self enlightenment so I guess you can say it helped me to p*ssy :ehh:

Hell, I don't even need to point out this kinda hypocrisy in my every day life because most black people I'm around aren't c00ns so this don't really help me like that :francis:

Cared enough to type this big ass response

:laff: