Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Nah, he seems to have cooled down. He's aight now. It happens sometimes, you go from one extreme to the other to compensate then sometimes settle down to a moderate position.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Nah, he seems to have cooled down. He's aight now. It happens sometimes, you go from one extreme to the other to compensate then sometimes settle down to a moderate position.

+1 never got too far into the backstory on @Draje , but there's plenty of people here that used to be trash, but turned their posting styles around and have become great contributers to the board.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I’d agree if he didn’t go from one extreme to another

That comes off as fake.

Like I said, I didn't go into Draje's post history, but lots of people started here as trolls and either got humbled by a timeout, grew up, or simply got tired of doing their gimmick.

Whatever pre-existing beef he has with anyone else on this board, is what it is, I'm not trying to mediate anything though. I just know for myself, that as long as someone is trying to be a productive and encouraging member now, I'm not going to discourage them, no matter how I felt about them at some point.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, I didn't go into Draje's post history, but lots of people started here as trolls and either got humbled by a timeout, grew up, or simply got tired of doing their gimmick.

It wasnt a troll act.

He has a baby out of self hatred.

His son will be a far bigger reminder of his c00n spirit than this thread being bumped time to time ever will.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Dude is the definition of a hoe ass nikka.

THERES ANOTHER “WELL RESPECTED” POSTER HERE WHO IS EVEN WORSE THAN DRAJE .. I GOT ALL THE FILES ON HIM TOO, BUT I DONT BELIEVE IN EXPOSALS UNLESS IT REALLY CALLS FOR IT. HES BEEN LAYIN LOW, SO ILL LET HIM LIVE (FOR NOW)