Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:heh: At yah believing @Draje growing up and changing. You never change who you're; You just grow into it more efficiently. I'll throw an example. If your environment makes you into a jokester as a kid, you're going to be a jokester as an adult. You just mature into it. I.E you know when to be a jokester and when not to be a jokester, But you're still a jokester. That's all that is with this guy. He's a c00n now, when he clicks off the internet he's still going to be a c00n in real life. Personality is developed really early in your life.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
tumblr_nigk4hXvK81ruz6zso1_250.gif

Lawd sweet jesus, looking like a phat swamp possum with the mumps.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
@Draje

Iman Shumpert... Why.. Why.. Your post actually broke my heart.
black-girl-crying.gif

It hurts reading it. But I understand it was two years ago. Still that does not excuse you from making such hatred comments towards black queens. I want to neg you so bad... But I can't. I know this is the internet.. Damn you.:mjcry:

If you're reading this poiter I want to say I was absolutely wrong about most Coli men(the good non-fake ones). I'll leave it at that. You're right and I was wrong

@WHIPPEDCream

Are you serious? Such disrespect for our black kings. :what:

Listen, stop with the generalization and wake up the fukk up you heathen. You really believe every black man hates black women? Are you drunk? How dare you.:what:

I find odd how you never called out the white men for their evil deeds throughout history and in today's present time. I find it odd how you never called out white supremacy and what they are doing right now to my people. You give so much credit to cave beast that you'll proudly defend the same men that tortured our ancestors for four centuries with a smile on your face. I find it odd how you never called out white people murdering and systematically oppressed my people. You never called how white privileged and racism. You're lost sister.

Don't worry you'll get your wake up call soon. :banderas:. I love black men no matter what. :umad:

Last edited:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
@Draje

black-girl-crying.gif

It hurts reading it. But I understand it was two years ago. Still that does not excuse you from making such hatred comments towards black queens. I want to neg you so bad... But I can't. I know this is the internet.. Damn you.:mjcry:

If you're reading this poiter I want to say I was absolutely wrong about most Coli men(the good non-fake ones). I'll leave it at that. You're right and I was wrong

@WHIPPEDCream

Are you serious? Such disrespect to our black kings. :what:

Listen, stop with the generalization and wake up the fukk up you heathen. You really believe every black man hates black women? Are you drunk? How dare you.:what:

I find odd how you never called out the white men for their evil deeds throughout history and in today's present time. I find it odd how you never called out white supremacy and what they are doing right now to my people. You give so much credit to cave beast that you'll proudly defend the same men that tortured our ancestors for four centuries with a smile on your face. I find it odd how you never called out white people murdering and systematically oppressed my people. You never called how white privileged and racism. You're lost sister.

Don't worry you'll get your wake up call soon. :banderas:. I love black men no matter what. :umad:
full

we love you too chocolate queen:mjcry:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
@Draje

black-girl-crying.gif

@WHIPPEDCream

Are you serious? Such disrespect to our black kings. :what:

Our black queen:salute:

200w.gif