Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
lol he told me that he teach classes for black people of all ages...wonder if he was lying
I remember that. It was a few days ago. I was going to rep him for that but I think I might have run out of reps or something.

He might have also said he helped black families with housing and stuff.

I was like :ehh:.

Then I saw those comments.
:scusthov:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It's possible for folks to change, so I won't indict him.. If true, I'd hope for the same type of recovery for some of the other wayward brothers and sisters here. However @Draje your ability to critique has been crushed... If anything, if encountering people who have the type of mindset that you had in the past, you need to be using your experience as an example instead of further provoking tension.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Past two years (And honestly, a lot of knowledge dropped on me from the Coli) did a lot to help my mindset. :yeshrug:
Same here...this site changed me in more ways than one. It's made me appreciate me appreciate my blackness and black people more whether AA, West Indian, African, etc.

I was a much different person before I was on this site heavily...but I'm glad that you've managed to gain some valuable foresight and insight from this site. :salute:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
In the past two years, I got a degree, I've discovered a shyt ton of black literature (Due to the Coli), I've witnessed first hand white supremacy, and the affects it has on young minds, etc.

I've been around beautiful, intelligent black women who have made me feel amazing. I've used the Internet to connect with other black people who had interests that I didn't have where I grew up, etc.

shyt, I've done acid and shrooms twice so I've been through a lot in two years and after the veil of how amazing our history actually is, I got hungry to learn more. Being proud of my black features and trying to make other people proud of their features is important to me.

Breh, I've learned a lot about myself and my people in the past two years. Internet is an amazing thing. The Coli is too because it set me on this path.
:salute:

Good to hear...

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin