Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
talk shyt about black women brehs

be gay brehs:ufdup:

tumblr_myehtbY4jw1ruz6zso1_500.gif

tumblr_myjupvIgFn1ruz6zso1_400.gif

tumblr_n00y9dxNrB1ruz6zso1_250.gif

tumblr_n0yzezJmxp1ruz6zso1_250.gif

tumblr_msfqc4weSD1ruz6zso1_400.gif

tumblr_mye6zxkg8n1ruz6zso1_250.gif
Bill-Bellichek-Stare.gif

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Every black woman should learn to avoid black men by default? GTFO please :camby:

Why does your sig ask where your black is at when you promote black women avoiding black men by default?

Because a lot of black men want their cake and eat it too. Say nothing to or about black women unless you can produce a black wife.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
The majority of the coli black men or black men in general doesn't actually spew out what Draje said in the OP and when it is said it usually gets called out whether instantaneously or eventually ... stop being delusional

By who? Because @Always-Right Liggins stay in my inbox accusing me of racism etc but I highly doubt any of the black women hatred gets the same treatment.

I'm going after the top brass of the coli for their blatant hypocrisy.

Let's see if the black women bashers at this site have the same amounts of warnings etc. As I do.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You aint better than me. That I guarantee.

No time in my life have I ever hated black women like you do to say such hateful things whether it be online or offline. You comments go way past jade and into hate. Your momma should slap you for those comments you made in those posts even if its just online.

Slow down son :ufdup:

:ehh:

You have been pro-black since you've been on here and never waivered so you get props for that :ehh:

:umad:

I'm still Bette than you tho

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because a lot of black men want their cake and eat it too. Say nothing to or about black women unless you can produce a black wife.

How am I supposed to marry a black woman without speaking to one? :dead:

You advocate complete separation of the genders but yet use marriage, the ultimate partnership/joining, as a rubric to differentiate the "good black men" from the "bad"

The thing is, if we followed your ass backwards logic, we would all be pawging until a black woman magically gets on one knee and gives us a ring :what:

Remedial posters I swear :snoop:

I'm gonna go rep some random post so I can come back and neg you again.:ufdup:

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
The story from storm front was bs

oh of course its bs.

that's why i posted it.

this troll wants to sit here and take the statements of one black guy on the coli as her reasoning behind dating white guys,

when there are entire white websites that exist solely to make derogatory remarks towards black people - men and women.

And btw that's the second time that I've heard this lame justification here on thecoli.

Another brehette said pretty much the same thing in another thread.

I can't remember who.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll go into c00n remission once a black woman
Doesn't do what you want

Nah, it's already happened. Blaming black women and treating them like a hive mind is fukking stupid. I don't own any black women and it's fukking stupid for you to think I would assume they're required to listen to me.

Shape up.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:ehh:

You have been pro-black since you've been on here and never waivered so you get props for that :ehh:

:umad:

I'm still Bette than you tho
I have been human just like you. I always talk about me not being able to attract black women as much as other women. Not all of us is perfect.

Still I never went as bad as you with jade based on your posts in the OP because of it. I know better. :huhldup:

After this thread good luck trying to belittle me. :dead: