Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're

12407467_482830461889409_1301490940_n.jpg
status now :pachaha:

VUOcytd.gif

Still don't care and I'll still be making sure you call out c00ns as well as you do the bedwenches :umad:

No hypocrisy, nikka :banderas:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
By who? Because @Always-Right Liggins stay in my inbox accusing me of racism etc but I highly doubt any of the black women hatred gets the same treatment.

I'm going after the top brass of the coli for their blatant hypocrisy.

Let's see if the black women bashers at this site have the same amounts of warnings etc. As I do.

Good for you.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
This old ass expos all of shyt I posted two years ago? shyt that I've never denied?

I never said I've always been pro-black, woke, or anything. shyt, if anything, you dumb asses should have Negged my ass into oblivion then and called me out.

I was saying that dumb bull shyt with nary a glance because it was so common place back then. fukk that. I'm gonna be vocal as fukk any time I see it.

I'm pro-black now, I only date black women now, and I'm gonna continue to stay woke till I die.
What does any of that have to do with the fact that YOU said the coli goes harder on bedwenches than they do bedbucks (which is false as seen in this very thread).

They giving you c00ns shyt for brains nowadays? :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
By who? Because @Always-Right Liggins stay in my inbox accusing me of racism etc but I highly doubt any of the black women hatred gets the same treatment.

I'm going after the top brass of the coli for their blatant hypocrisy.

Let's see if the black women bashers at this site have the same amounts of warnings etc. As I do.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So there seems to be this narrative that I unfairly go after wenches but not bucks :jbhmm:

So @Draje we will start with you :ufdup:

You see, 2016 @Draje is a real hit with the sistas. He is the quintessential promoter of Black love and gives Black women nothing but the best :smugfavre:

That is until you dig deeper and find out 2016 @Draje is a completely fabricated character, right 2014 @Draje?:mjpls:

So I know what you may be thinking "maybe he got better at approaching Black women" :ld:

Unleash the Kraken :blessed::whoo::banderas:

Non Black Baby Mother :mjpls:

Serial PAWG worshiper :skip:

Slanders black women :sas2:

With this level trolling, wouldnt be surprised if chris b was his alias
People been saying 2012 posters switch up but this is crazy :dead:

Shoutout to my connects @RebelX @Kitsch @MarsPunka @bcrusaderw @Fonsworth @Audemar @Prynce @thewiz703 @Blackout @daria @Qohelet @Chelsea Bridge @ChocolateQueen @Ooh Marty @INTP @Dollfacecraze :ahh:
This the same draje that made a YouTube video a couple months ago (see women of the coli reveal thread) singing for paradise road :wow:

You putting TLR on your byke:mjcry:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Surely, the fact that this thread was started by a black man and supported by other black men should tell you that:
1) Black men are not homogeneous and thus do not all think alike.
2) The majority of black men still love and care for black women, and vice versa, so they deserve, at least, to get the benefit of the doubt from us.

:dead: @ you trying to talk sense to her

The only reason someone would announce something like that here is to be proactive and get attention