Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even after this whole exposal thread aimed at you, you still believe the bolded? :heh:.

ttthecoli(dot)com :mjlol:.

This old ass expos all of shyt I posted two years ago? shyt that I've never denied?

I never said I've always been pro-black, woke, or anything. shyt, if anything, you dumb asses should have Negged my ass into oblivion then and called me out.

I was saying that dumb bull shyt with nary a glance because it was so common place back then. fukk that. I'm gonna be vocal as fukk any time I see it.

I'm pro-black now, I only date black women now, and I'm gonna continue to stay woke till I die.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
How am I supposed to marry a black woman without speaking to one? :dead:

You advocate complete separation of the genders but yet use marriage, the ultimate partnership/joining, as a rubric to differentiate the "good black men" from the "bad"

The thing is, if we followed your ass backwards logic, we would all be pawging until a black woman magically gets on one knee and gives us a ring :what:

Remedial posters I swear :snoop:

I'm gonna go rep some random post so I can come back and neg you again.:ufdup:
Thanks for that rep :salute: neg that sellout :demonic:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
i wish y'all had talked down to me when j was c00ning, maybe I would have woke up sooner :troll:
you do bring up a good point though. All that garbage you said about black women was never called out when you did it:patrice:
It's only being brought to light now because you're a "male feminist":jbhmm:
But good for you for having a change of heart. Too bad I don't care:ld:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
How am I supposed to marry a black woman without speaking to one? :dead:

You advocate complete separation of the genders but yet use marriage, the ultimate partnership/joining, as a rubric to differentiate the "good black men" from the "bad"

The thing is, if we followed your ass backwards logic, we would all be pawging until a black woman magically gets on one knee and gives us a ring :what:

Remedial posters I swear :snoop:

I'm gonna go rep some random post so I can come back and neg you again.:ufdup:

I hate when you guys act obtuse.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been human just like you. I always talk about me not being able to attract black women as much as other women. Not all of us is perfect.

Still I never went as bad as you with jade based on your posts in the OP because of it. I know better. :huhldup:

After this thread good luck trying to belittle me. :dead:

Belittle you? Breh, you take this too seriously.

If you say something stupid or that I disagree with, I'll call you out and call you a dumb ass. It's what I do to everyone.

If you say something I agree with, I'll dap you or rep you.

You ain't special outside of being the dude that begs black women to give nerdy dudes a chance.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You ain't special outside of being the dude that begs black women to give nerdy dudes a chance.
I am not begging anybody. I am saying the type of men I see in long term relationships.

Sure a lot of them are nerdy but its what I see.

Oh how quick you forget Mr rhinoplasty
At least I admit black women don't want me because I'm a lame ass dude that's ugly. :stopitslime:

I rather do what I do than bash black women like you did. :sas2:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Belittle you? Breh, you take this too seriously.

If you say something stupid or that I disagree with, I'll call you out and call you a dumb ass. It's what I do to everyone.

You're

12407467_482830461889409_1301490940_n.jpg
status now :pachaha:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you do bring up a good point though. All that garbage you said about black women was never called out when you did it:patrice:
It's only being brought to light now because you're a "male feminist":jbhmm:
But good for you for having a change of heart. Too bad I don't care:ld:

Didn't do it for you or any other female in particular so I don't really care. :yeshrug:

I believe what I type and I'll continue to type it until I see the hypocrisy change. shyt, if the Coli starts blasting every single c00nish statement posted and exposing male c00ns as bad as they blast supposed bedwenches, I'll be fukking happy.

Till then, this old ass exposal doesn't prove shyt because it's 2 years too fukking late. :mjlol:

Keep em coming @Poiter :banderas:

Use your powers for good :heh: