Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what makes me laugh...

You see hear read black men say the same shyt about black women all day everyday but only go after goons when they fall out of favor with you, same thing with tariq and Sotomayor. Tariq never had no hands for Sotomayor until dude went in on him so I'm wondering what did @Draje do to @Poitier

You are blind or have selective vision.

We
Go
At
Bedbucks
Every
Single
Day

If you want to pretend like this doesn't happen, that's on you. No one is going to alter reality to fit your flawed and biased perspective :camby:

After all those daps I gave you last month too :francis:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
He asked for a pic of her ass. I remember that thread. Ive been lurking for at least a year now. If you gonna lie on a nikka ay least try harder than that.

I'm not lying! :bryan:

The nikka has said he will smash that ugly mushroom head on countless occasions whilst throwing shots at me for no reason !

I didn't know the little nut case existed until he negged me and harrassed me in threads last summer .

Get off another nikka dikk

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Breaking-bad-Bros-Chest-bump-Fist-bump-High-five-GIF.gif
giphy.gif

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm not lying! :bryan:

The nikka has said he will smash that ugly mushroom head on countless occasions whilst throwing shots at me for no reason !

I didn't know the little nut case existed until he negged me and harrassed me in threads last summer .

Get off another nikka dikk
Saying that you would fukk a woman means nothing. :yeshrug:

I have fukked plenty of women without caring about them or even viewing them as humans:yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, I can't be mad at you changing your life around.

But my nikka, the way you talk to nikkas on here is way too condescending. Like how you gonna be c00ning so hard, read a Malcolm x book, and then wanna come and talk to nikkas on some kind of high horse like you're above nikkas here :stopitslime:

Instead of being humble and trying to get other people to have a change of heart like you did, you wanted to come from a "I'm better than you c00ns" tip, all the while having the history you do

You a bytch ass nikka Breh.

I talk down to people who act blind like the misogyny, hypocrisy, and the way Coli will attach negative images to black women as if they're a hive mind.

I go extra hard at it because I realize how easy it is to say ugly shyt and then just play it off like its trolling. I see how the hateful shyt that you read on here and how toxic it can get can actually frame how we view each other.

I was a perfect example of a dude who saw black women as an easy target to attack for attention whoring and controversy.

And I'm gonna keep going hard at that shyt every time I see it. :mjlol:

fukk being humble. I said trollish, ugly shyt for attention but I realize it was out of self hate and lack of appreciation for my people (men and women) so I'm gonna continue calling out c00ning and hypocrisy wherever I see it on the Coli :umad:

i wish y'all had talked down to me when j was c00ning, maybe I would have woke up sooner :troll:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
In the past two years, I got a degree, I've discovered a shyt ton of black literature (Due to the Coli), I've witnessed first hand white supremacy, and the affects it has on young minds, etc.

I've been around beautiful, intelligent black women who have made me feel amazing. I've used the Internet to connect with other black people who had interests that I didn't have where I grew up, etc.

shyt, I've done acid and shrooms twice so I've been through a lot in two years and after the veil of how amazing our history actually is, I got hungry to learn more. Being proud of my black features and trying to make other people proud of their features is important to me.

Breh, I've learned a lot about myself and my people in the past two years. Internet is an amazing thing. The Coli is too because it set me on this path.
:obama:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Oh, FYI, this don't change shyt, @Poitier :umad:

the Coli is still much easier on c00ns than they are on bedwenches, you don't call out c00ns or go as hard on them as you do "bedwenches", and I'm still gonna be every topic I want saying the same "feminist" happy shyt and pointing out hypocritical bullshyt as I see it on the Coli
:umad:

I don't give two fukks if another Coli female daps me again either because I believe what I say and I get enough p*ssy in real life t:umad:

@Blackout and I ain't being humble, I don't give two fukks about my Coli rep, dap, or any of that. You just mad I'm a better black nerd than you :birdman:
Even after this whole exposal thread aimed at you, you still believe the bolded? :heh:.

ttthecoli(dot)com :mjlol:.