Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Breh, I'm all over the Coli and I don't got posts everywhere. I still scope, lurk, and peep game when it's dropped.

My induction into black literature was slow. It started out with me listening to Tariq talking about macking then I started hearing about white supremacy when I listened to more of his stuff.

Slowly opened my eyes to things that I had experienced but could never really articulate and then he'd mention historical events (Tulsa Race Riots or so), I'd go Wiki it and then find black authors, scholars, or sources if that event and so forth.
:coffee:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You know what makes me laugh...

You see hear read black men say the same shyt about black women all day everyday but only go after goons when they fall out of favor with you, same thing with tariq and Sotomayor. Tariq never had no hands for Sotomayor until dude went in on him so I'm wondering what did @Draje do to @Poitier
c00ns who diss black women been getting negged and called out for awhile now.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont according to you right?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You see hear read black men say the same shyt about black women all day everyday but only go after goons when they fall out of favor with you, same thing with tariq and Sotomayor. Tariq never had no hands for Sotomayor until dude went in on him so I'm wondering what did @Draje do to @Poitier
:rudy:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

The majority of the coli black men or black men in general doesn't actually spew out what Draje said in the OP and when it is said it usually gets called out whether instantaneously or eventually ... stop being delusional

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I laughed but deep inside it got me heated because I went through a similar thing as breh :snoop:
Yup it's sucks but my girl cheating on my just made me a savage. I even tried @#SOG_soldier 's method of getting at hoes through a rape victim support group. The results have been marvelous. :smugfavre:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
'Logs into the coli'

ZQOrgio.gif

Anywho, I was pretty c00nish and trying to hop on some lame shock / troll shyt when I first started posting and I was younger and more stupid. :yeshrug:

Pretty much a lame ass instigator who blamed most of his problems with females on the same lame shyt in a shytty mixture of self-hatred, attention whoring, and insecurity. :francis:

I think I posted a topic on here about how Black women seem to always pick me up when I'm down and I've tried to stop all that c00n happy bullshyt since that. :ehh:

Now that I'm more mature, knowledgeable about my people and my true history, and I know first hand how insecurity and white supremacy can influence black male minds, I try to fight very hard against the same hypocritical and hateful bullshyt that I said back in the day. :yeshrug:

I freely admit that I wasn't shyt :jawalrus:

Neg away for all that shyt I posted, I don't give two fukks. It deserves it. :blessed:

You'll go into c00n remission once a black woman
Doesn't do what you want