Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
GOD BLESS BLACK WOMEN:blessed:
Breaking-bad-Bros-Chest-bump-Fist-bump-High-five-GIF.gif

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Despise a whole group of people over a small percentage of c00ns preference brehettes .... this is no different from the narratives white supremacist spew to justify their hate for blacks

You know what makes me laugh...

You see hear read black men say the same shyt about black women all day everyday but only go after goons when they fall out of favor with you, same thing with tariq and Sotomayor. Tariq never had no hands for Sotomayor until dude went in on him so I'm wondering what did @Draje do to @Poitier

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, I'm all over the Coli and I don't got posts everywhere. I still scope, lurk, and peep game when it's dropped.

My induction into black literature was slow. It started out with me listening to Tariq talking about macking then I started hearing about white supremacy when I listened to more of his stuff.

Slowly opened my eyes to things that I had experienced but could never really articulate and then he'd mention historical events (Tulsa Race Riots or so), I'd go Wiki it and then find black authors, scholars, or sources if that event and so forth.