Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So there seems to be this narrative that I unfairly go after wenches but not bucks :jbhmm:

So @Draje we will start with you :ufdup:

You see, 2016 @Draje is a real hit with the sistas. He is the quintessential promoter of Black love and gives Black women nothing but the best :smugfavre:

That is until you dig deeper and find out 2016 @Draje is a completely fabricated character, right 2014 @Draje?:mjpls:

So I know what you may be thinking "maybe he got better at approaching Black women" :ld:

Unleash the Kraken :blessed::whoo::banderas:

Non Black Baby Mother :mjpls:

Serial PAWG worshiper :skip:

Slanders black women :sas2:

With this level trolling, wouldnt be surprised if chris b was his alias
People been saying 2012 posters switch up but this is crazy :dead:

Shoutout to my connects @RebelX @Kitsch @MarsPunka @bcrusaderw @Fonsworth @Audemar @Prynce @thewiz703 @Blackout @daria @Qohelet @Chelsea Bridge @ChocolateQueen @Ooh Marty @INTP @Dollfacecraze :ahh:
He's been a fukk nikka. I see him trying to get in good with the woke crowd but he was never was one of us. Welcome back @Poitier, this feels like Mj is back with the Bulls with you back in the starting five.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
That shyt had to be fake imo........... he probably got swerved trying some slick shyt on her and he cooked up some :duck:

Absolutely you know those crazies over there and their persecution complex, it's somehow our fault that even with all their white privilege they still ain't shyt.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Search his name in a thread she is either mentioned or posted in.

He's a hypocrite
He asked for a pic of her ass. I remember that thread. Ive been lurking for at least a year now. If you gonna lie on a nikka ay least try harder than that.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Surely, the fact that this thread was started by a black man and supported by other black men should tell you that:
1) Black men are not homogeneous and thus do not all think alike.
2) The majority of black men still love and care for black women, and vice versa, so they deserve, at least, to get the benefit of the doubt from us.
Annotate and retain @bcrusaderw & @LadySimone

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Oh, FYI, this don't change shyt, @Poitier :umad:

the Coli is still much easier on c00ns than they are on bedwenches, you don't call out c00ns or go as hard on them as you do "bedwenches", and I'm still gonna be every topic I want saying the same "feminist" happy shyt and pointing out hypocritical bullshyt as I see it on the Coli :umad:

You're @bcrusaderw status now do as you please but no one is taking you serious anymore:heh:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_nigk4hXvK81ruz6zso1_250.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Absolutely you know those crazies over there and their persecution complex, it's somehow our fault that even with all their white privilege they still ain't shyt.
Them cats think black history month is anti white month :pachaha: and you don't even have to go to st0rmfr0nt to get that sentiment

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
@Blackout and I ain't being humble, I don't give two fukks about my Coli rep, dap, or any of that. You just mad I'm a better black nerd than you :birdman:
You aint better than me. That I guarantee.

No time in my life have I ever hated black women like you do to say such hateful things whether it be online or offline. You comments go way past jade and into hate. Your momma should slap you for those comments you made in those posts even if its just online.

Slow down son :ufdup:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Surely, the fact that this thread was started by a black man and supported by other black men should tell you that:
1) Black men are not homogeneous and thus do not all think alike.
2) The majority of black men still love and care for black women, and vice versa, so they deserve, at least, to get the benefit of the doubt from us.
This. Bedbucks and bedwenchs are the woat :scust: