Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
wank3.jpg

Wankaego-Photoshoot-with-@GoodKnews-04.jpg

13379-wankaego-model.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, FYI, this don't change shyt, @Poitier :umad:

the Coli is still much easier on c00ns than they are on bedwenches, you don't call out c00ns or go as hard on them as you do "bedwenches", and I'm still gonna be every topic I want saying the same "feminist" happy shyt and pointing out hypocritical bullshyt as I see it on the Coli :umad:

I don't give two fukks if another Coli female daps me again either because I believe what I say and I get enough p*ssy in real life t:umad:

@Blackout and I ain't being humble, I don't give two fukks about my Coli rep, dap, or any of that. You just mad I'm a better black nerd than you :birdman:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, FYI, this don't change shyt, @Poitier :umad:

the Coli is still much easier on c00ns than they are on bedwenches, you don't call out c00ns or go as hard on them as you do "bedwenches", and I'm still gonna be every topic I want saying the same "feminist" happy shyt and pointing out hypocritical bullshyt as I see it on the Coli :umad:

I don't give two fukks if another Coli female daps me again either because I believe what I say and I get enough p*ssy in real life t:umad:

@Blackout and I ain't being humble, I don't give two fukks about my Coli rep, dap, or any of that. You just mad I'm a better black nerd than you :birdman: