Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Idk him, he can go jump off a bridge for all I care. :yeshrug:This is why I don't f*ck with black men by default like that.

Surely, the fact that this thread was started by a black man and supported by other black men should tell you that:
1) Black men are not homogeneous and thus do not all think alike.
2) The majority of black men still love and care for black women, and vice versa, so they deserve, at least, to get the benefit of the doubt from us.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
tumblr_nio6p84qNM1ruz6zso1_250.gif

tumblr_nikfs5cdCM1ruz6zso1_250.gif
Jame+s+fw+even+white+boy+s+gotta+shout+_671e3c9c0d3bd927c3a4c73fd23fce4e.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Surely, the fact that this thread was started by a black man and supported by other black men should tell you that:
2) The majority of black men still love and care for black women, and vice versa, so they deserve, at least, to get the benefit of the doubt from us.

rep her :wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
In the past two years, I got a degree, I've discovered a shyt ton of black literature (Due to the Coli), I've witnessed first hand white supremacy, and the affects it has on young minds, etc.

I've been around beautiful, intelligent black women who have made me feel amazing. I've used the Internet to connect with other black people who had interests that I didn't have where I grew up, etc.

shyt, I've done acid and shrooms twice so I've been through a lot in two years and after the veil of how amazing our history actually is, I got hungry to learn more. Being proud of my black features and trying to make other people proud of their features is important to me.

Breh, I've learned a lot about myself and my people in the past two years. Internet is an amazing thing. The Coli is too because it set me on this path.
Where was this humbleness before this thread?

You was going so hard before this thread came up yet now thats its out you want to be humble.

Stay humble at all times is all I got to say.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
In the past two years, I got a degree, I've discovered a shyt ton of black literature (Due to the Coli), I've witnessed first hand white supremacy, and the affects it has on young minds, etc.

I've been around beautiful, intelligent black women who have made me feel amazing. I've used the Internet to connect with other black people who had interests that I didn't have where I grew up, etc.

shyt, I've done acid and shrooms twice so I've been through a lot in two years and after the veil of how amazing our history actually is, I got hungry to learn more. Being proud of my black features and trying to make other people proud of their features is important to me.

Breh, I've learned a lot about myself and my people in the past two years. Internet is an amazing thing. The Coli is too because it set me on this path.
The Root: What books are you reading right now?

Where are your posts? :patrice:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Why don't people get this? :salute:Repped

Prynce

Daps
Ignore her she is a troll

yates

All Star
Daps

Ok, I can't be mad at you changing your life around.

But my nikka, the way you talk to nikkas on here is way too condescending. Like how you gonna be c00ning so hard, read a Malcolm x book, and then wanna come and talk to nikkas on some kind of high horse like you're above nikkas here :stopitslime:

Instead of being humble and trying to get other people to have a change of heart like you did, you wanted to come from a "I'm better than you c00ns" tip, all the while having the history you do

You a bytch ass nikka Breh.