Is Chris Tucker the biggest underachiever in the history of acting?

Is Chris Tucker the biggest underachiever in Acting history?

• Yes

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • No but he's up there

Votes: 55 41.7%

• Total voters

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
He was never really a good "actor"..he relied on his comic persona in all his movies....I dont CT has ever been taken serious

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no, don't think he was much on that hollywood life.

He was making $20 mil for rush hour......he just didnt manage his taxes well.

I think he was fine just chilling and living his life
he only made 20 mil for the last one

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I voted yes. He coulda been THAT dude for about a decade. EVERYONE loved him.

His run from '95-'01:

Friday
Dead Presidents
The Fifth Element
Money Talks
Jackie Brown
Rush Hour
Rush Hour 2

Those were all hits and he was a leading role in three of the last four.

In my opinion, there aren't really any movie STARS anymore. Chris Tucker had star power; presence. He definitely sold himself short.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
More like he got hella rich and kicked back like any normal black person from the hood would do. He was a comedian first. The roles he got were more because there was a demand for him after his first 2-3 films and he took the cheques. Ya'll just hating for no reason. He's living the life. Why make bs hollywood movies when you already have a 90% success rate in the few films you got. Again because they wanted him, not cause he wanted to be in those movies. Also, he's a born again christian now. Not a lot of films he would be willing to do due to him being type cast as an angry black man that curses a lot and smokes weed.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
More like he got hella rich and kicked back like any normal black person from the hood would do. He was a comedian first. The roles he got were more because there was a demand for him after his first 2-3 films and he took the cheques. Ya'll just hating for no reason. He's living the life. Why make bs hollywood movies when you already have a 90% success rate in the few films you got. Again because they wanted him, not cause he wanted to be in those movies. Also, he's a born again christian now. Not a lot of films he would be willing to do due to him being type cast as an angry black man that curses a lot and smokes weed.
Wtf is ur dumb ass talking about with this "hating" shyt? No one in here is hating on Chris

Chris needs to do sumthin becuz the tax man is probably still on his ass. Shut ur lame Canadian ass the fukk up.