Is Chris Tucker the biggest underachiever in the history of acting?

Is Chris Tucker the biggest underachiever in Acting history?

• Yes

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 42 31.8%
  • No but he's up there

Votes: 55 41.7%

• Total voters

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He's a good supporting actor but I don't think he carries a movie by himself at any point of his career. nikka admitted he wouldn't even read scripts and just ad-libbed most of his lines. I think he achieved exactly what he was supposed to all things considered
Definitely carried Money Talks, Rush Hour 1-2.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If he’s happy in life and has peace, then no he didn’t.

He’s an entertainer, but he’s not obligated to entertain strangers the way they want him to. Plenty of actors have walked away at early ages just for various reasons.
Exactly. This thread full of nikkas mad he didn’t dedicate his life to what they wanted.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Watching him in "Air" was such a reward for anyone that grew up on his movies. He has never been very prolific, and may not like the whole lifestyle or the whole being a working actor.

Friday
Dead Presidents
Rush Hour, in 1998, 2001, and 2007, probably the money from that has set him up for life
Money Talks

was there much else I am forgetting?

did forget Jackie Brown but that was such a small role, a hilarious one for sure, but less than 6 minutes

Last edited:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Watching him in "Air" was such a reward for anyone that grew up on his movies. He has never been very prolific, and may not like the whole lifestyle or the whole being a working actor.

Friday
Dead Presidents
Rush Hour, in 1998, 2000, and 2007, probably the money from that has set him up for life
Money Talks

was there much else I am forgetting?

did forget Jackie Brown but that was such a small role, a hilarious one for sure, but less than 6 minutes
Silver Linings Playbook