Is California a better state to live for black folks than:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Iol…

I failed to see any benefit you have in the south compared to California…

Your potential to make more money is out in California…

You have access to the ocean in California, and you are not landlocked…

What benefit would I have leaving Cali for dusty ass Florida???
Don’t leave Cali. If you’re doing good in California, absolutely stay put. California is a beautiful state. Personally, it’s one of my favorite states. The whole point of this thread was to expose the arrogance of supposed liberals in blue states, who continue to judge black Quality of Life through the prism of regional measuring sticks instead of acknowledging white supremacy is a nationwide and global thing.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Don’t leave Cali. If you’re doing good in California, absolutely stay put. California is a beautiful state. Personally, it’s one of my favorite states. The whole point of this thread was to expose the arrogance of supposed liberals in blue states, who continue to judge black Quality of Life through the prism of regional measuring sticks instead of acknowledging white supremacy is a nationwide and global thing.

man to be real fukk that red & blue shiit. Neither party gives a fukk about Black people or the black vote.

But when you look at things such as healthcare, better, food options, better school systems and things like that. We have it 10 times better here in California than southern states and that is just a fact.

And for those things you do have to shout out the liberals for passing those things back in the day to give minorities a little bit of a fair shot as opposed to the huge disparity that you guys face in the south.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
:mjlol:

Cuh I'm in Florida right now. The entire side of my town is nothing but Black Americans and Caribbean people. That actually own their homes unlike you Cali mfers who are getting banged on by Mexicans and driven out of the state in alarming numbers.My state attorney was Black. My police chief was Black. My county mayor is Black. Stop it

Good for you Chief…

Step a foot outside of your town, and you’re still in bullshyt, Florida, with all of those bullshyt, Florida, laws and regulations…

Good luck with all of that…:umad:

Your fukkin kids can’t even learn about slavery or take AP classes

But you got a black state attorney… :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In any state we can be minding our business and be stopped and treated like a boy and or murdered with no consequences for the aggressor so it's all about where you want to live a second class lifestyle. I've lived in the South and Cali and ultimately I like Cali more because I'm laid back and not a functional retard.(I grew up in South I can talk shyt all I want:unimpressed:)

Ultimately I’ll be raising my family in Washington state 30 minutes to an hour outside of Seattle.

That area is the next depot discovery zone of prison industrial economy in America.

So you not escape nuffin.

Nobody in america is tbh moving forward.

ALl of america is racist wack and huff.
like it is revisit of the depression era remixed.
Then seasoned with post indian flu epidemic time and era.
comple e with racist social cues and c00n acts in the year 2024 tho.

Art Barr

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
man to be real fukk that red & blue shiit. Neither party gives a fukk about Black people or the black vote.

But when you look at things such as healthcare, better, food options, better school systems and things like that. We have it 10 times better here in California than southern states and that is just a fact.

And for those things you do have to shout out the liberals for passing those things back in the day to give minorities a little bit of a fair shot as opposed to the huge disparity that you guys face in the south.

not true at all if you talking black people.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Good for you Chief…

Step a foot outside of your town, and you’re still in bullshyt, Florida, with all of those bullshyt, Florida, laws and regulations…

Good luck with all of that…:umad:

Your fukin kids can’t even learn about slavery or take AP classes

But you got a black state attorney… :russ:
This isn’t true.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Regardless, if it’s true, or not. The fact that the state was trying to sugarcoat slavery and our experience is fukking insane in the first place.
Well say that. You can’t just lie to make a point. You don’t like the south, and that’s cool. Don’t lie.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Well say that. You can’t just lie to make a point. You don’t like the south, and that’s cool. Don’t lie.
Niigga I didn’t lie… :what:

They have been talking about Florida and slavery and AP classes for at least 2.5 or three years now.

I don’t know if it passed or not because I don’t live out there, but there is no way I’m lying about that bum ass state

We have never had any bullshyt discussion for our children’s education trying to downplay slavery like Florida.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Niigga I didn’t lie… :what:

They have been talking about Florida and slavery and AP classes for at least 2.5 or three years now.

I don’t know if it passed or not because I don’t live out there, but there is no way I’m lying about that bum ass state
lol ok.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know that. And I understand that there’s levels to this shyt. I live in Santa Monica and my reality is so different than someone living in South LA the amount of resources and things I have access to that they don’t is simply criminal.

cali is better if you are established.
if not you much better off in the south.