Is California a better state to live for black folks than:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SF is such a beautiful city too. The districts of hunters post, Lakeview, Filmoe, were all predominantly black districts of SF that had their own charm amidst the blue collar to poor socio economic class of black folks. San Francisco’s dwindling black population is literally one of the most upsetting things to me. @murksiderock @LunaticVillage415
If that makes you sad, than Miamis black population decrease should make you just as sad. All them folks moved up to Broward, Northor completely out of state.

This is Ft Myers below:

From 2010 to 2020, Fort Myers saw just under 700 Black people die, leave the city’s boundaries or change their responses to the census, while more than 24,000 non-Black people moved in. Anecdotal evidence from residents indicates a number of those 24,000 people found their way to Dunbar in the heart of Fort Myers. Consequently, the neighborhood has grown more diverse.

The stats end at 2020, right before the huge boom of transients and new residents after COVID....and you know its not majority black folks that moved here, hence the huge MAGA crowd in FL.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
If that makes you sad, than Miamis black population decrease should make you just as sad. All them folks moved up to Broward, Northor completely out of state.

This is Ft Myers below:

From 2010 to 2020, Fort Myers saw just under 700 Black people die, leave the city’s boundaries or change their responses to the census, while more than 24,000 non-Black people moved in. Anecdotal evidence from residents indicates a number of those 24,000 people found their way to Dunbar in the heart of Fort Myers. Consequently, the neighborhood has grown more diverse.

The stats end at 2020, right before the huge boom of transients and new residents after COVID....and you know its not majority black folks that moved here, hence the huge MAGA crowd in FL.
Miami is a LatinX city. This ain’t new. I predict Miami will be sub 10% black by 2025. :hubie:

Again, y’all are the delusional ones who think non-Florida cities will be an automatic catharsis for black ppl.

invalid

Banned
Daps
for example San Diego is a better place to live than any location in the south period if you got the bread. :yeshrug:

Seems like folks with bread would prefer different places in Florida - Sarasota, Naples, Jupiter Island, Coral Gables, Palm Beach.

The only neighborhood that would be attractive in San Diego is La Jolla.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miami is a LatinX city. This ain’t new. I predict Miami will be sub 10% black by 2025. :hubie:

Again, y’all are the delusional ones who think non-Florida cities will be an automatic catharsis for black ppl.

I dont shyt on the rest of the south. I shyt on Fl, Texas primarily. Each state is unique, but FL and Texas go hand in hand with all this Ultra MAGA bullshyt and with the influx of crazy MAGA cacs that moved down post-covid.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like folks with bread would prefer different places in Florida - Sarasota, Naples, Jupiter Island, Coral Gables, Palm Beach.

The only neighborhood that would be attractive in San Diego is La Jolla.

Sarasota - :mjpls:

Naples? - :mjpls:, unless its Ft Myers.
Jupiter Island? - you tryna chill with Tiger Woods and Venus/Serena? :russ::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
Coral Gables? Nice neighborhood, ill give you that. But demographics shifted there as well.

Palm beach? Where specifically? It can be decent or it can be :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

la Jolia is even more :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I dont shyt on the rest of the south. I shyt on Fl, Texas primarily. Each state is unique, but FL and Texas go hand in hand with all this Ultra MAGA bullshyt and with the influx of crazy MAGA cacs that moved down post-covid.
Texas and Florida ironically, both have some of the fastest growing black populations in the US. Both states are In the top 5 for black folks. It honestly feels like your beef with both states is based on politically hinged motivatiom and click bait, rather than daily reality. Houston and Dallas have some of the most upwardly mobile black populations in the US. And Broward his blue as fukk and has been blue for 3 decades. And Broward has a visible black middle class. :dead:

And I mean no disrespect. I don’t know one black person in Texas or Florida who’s daily life is fixated on Maga politics or how it effects their day to day life or social mobility.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas and Florida ironically, both have some of the fastest growing black populations in the US. Both states are In the top 5 for black folks. It honestly feels like your beef with both states is based on politically hinged motivatiom and click bait, rather than daily reality. Houston and Dallas have some of the most upwardly mobile black populations in the US. And Broward his blue as fukk and has been blue for 3 decades. And Broward has a visible black middle class. :dead:

And I mean no disrespect. I don’t know one black person in Texas or Florida who’s daily life is fixated on Maga politics or how it effects their day to day life or social mobility.

Broward and Orlando are the only blue spots left in FL lol. Miami converted to straight Cuban MAGA status.

Bruh, how can you say black population is booming down here, when I just shared articles about black population dwindling :gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

Youre insane bruh, you think Desantis legalizing open carry hasnt made a difference? I still fly back and forth to Broward, and Broward is war zone. Im a native to south florida and the shootings have been non-stop bruh. And Im in central/North broward, dont come at me with unhinged bullshyt when I see and have lived the reality of how lifestyle and culture has shifted down here. Broward used to be chill.
You dont think the MAGA folks living down here havent made a different in how we have to move out here? Youre fukkin wildin.

invalid

Banned
Daps
He said folks with bread. Folks with bread, of any color, are :mjpls:.

What alternatives are there in San Diego?

Sarasota - :mjpls:

My aunt and unc purchased waterfront property down there in the early 00's.

They relocated there from a vacation house they had in Tarpon Springs, right outside of Tampa.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bruh, countless black youth dying everyday via shootouts in broward, wtf are you talking about? Literally kids and teenagers die in Miami/Browards via shootings everyday...

Thats just within 24 hours...checkout @thebreakingnewsreporter on IG, he reports on shootings in broward everyday...

COUNTLESS accidental shootings of children here as well, Officials sound the alarm on accidental shooting deaths among children in South Florida.

I guess this is all MAGA unhinged bullshyt, and no correlation with everyon having open access to guns?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Broward and Orlando are the only blue spots left in FL lol. Miami converted to straight Cuban MAGA status.

Bruh, how can you say black population is booming down here, when I just shared articles about black population dwindling :gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

Youre insane bruh, you think Desantis legalizing open carry hasnt made a difference? I still fly back and forth to Broward, and Broward is war zone. Im a native to south florida and the shootings have been non-stop bruh. And Im in central/North broward, dont come at me with unhinged bullshyt when I see and have lived the reality of how lifestyle and culture has shifted down here. Broward used to be chill.
You dont think the MAGA folks living down here havent made a different in how we have to move out here? Youre fukkin wildin.
You posted Miami’s black population dwindling. Not Floridas. Black ppl are literally moving to the SUBURBS of Broward County and have been for YEARS. Broward is definitely gutta in some spots, but the black on black crime rate in Broward isn’t much greater than an Oakland or SF. SF especially has been a city where the black population has been dwindling for years, YET black ppl have made up a large portion of homicide victims in that city. How?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Bruh, countless black youth dying everyday via shootouts in broward, wtf are you talking about? Literally kids and teenagers die in Miami/Browards via shootings everyday...

Thats just within 24 hours...checkout @thebreakingnewsreporter on IG, he reports on shootings in broward everyday...

COUNTLESS accidental shootings of children here as well, Officials sound the alarm on accidental shooting deaths among children in South Florida.

I guess this is all MAGA unhinged bullshyt, and no correlation with everyon having open access to guns?
Nothing you posted is unique to Florida. Have you talked to Oakland brothers? East Oakland? Deep East? You have cities in CA where black ppl make up a smaller percentage yet make up the largest percentage in categories including:

Homelessness
Homicides
Unemployment

:dahell:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Black people are still leaving California, but we are leaving most non-southern states. So I'll never let nikkas get away with making California the scapegoat for this...

We still have the 5th largest black population in the country, and California won't drop out of Top 10 any time in our lifetimes...
SF is such a beautiful city too. The districts of hunters post, Lakeview, Filmoe, were all predominantly black districts of SF that had their own charm amidst the blue collar to poor socio economic class of black folks. San Francisco’s dwindling black population is literally one of the most upsetting things to me. @murksiderock @LunaticVillage415
San Francisco has a plethora of black history that the city has completely tossed away. One of the worst cities to be black in, as most black people in The City are poor, and there is minimal social structure catered to or protecting black folk...

SF black population has minimal chance of ever recovering in population because unlike LA it has neither the middle class nor upper class black foundation to support its community, and again unlike LA, which certainly has its own issues of protecting black communities, there's no vested interest at all in protecting blackness in SF. SF is down to around 35,000 black residents. That'll be down to possibly 20,000 or so within the next decade. It's bad there...