Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CKYfta6VEAA_O2R.png

CKYhF3xUkAAIoWw.png

Lets see who falls for this.

nikkas gonna be like

:krs: omg:wrist:! Hillary said:wrist: there was racism and other rhetoric:wrist:, she gets my vote!!!:wrist::wrist:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
All I`m gonna say those who have common sense and actual goals need not spend time on this twitter stuff. Majority of these folks are kids who went to college, majored in some liberal arts major that is not end demand and spend all their time tweeting. Don't get involved with this stuff and get caught up in some trap. Make moves economically in your community and or globally.

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
nikkas gonna be like

:krs: omg:wrist:! Hillary said:wrist: there was racism and other rhetoric:wrist:, she gets my vote!!!:wrist::wrist:

When I was at the laundromat yesterday a cave bytch asked me what I though about Hilary I lied my ass off and told her she gonna be good .

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
They create then pimp movements to circumvent and ultimately neutralize the bigger issues and messages and vital intentions that plague our community. It's exactly how the naacp got started and they doing it again with the black lives matter campaign. They create their enemies, then diminish their real competition. It's very common, but sadly we continue to fall for it.