Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
not sure where you are getting me defending them (I think they are a bit too nearsighted at times myself and need to expand their scope) however movements like them are an important part of the process in re-starting black activism (and they are only one part of the equation) many of the responses sound like typical coli paranoia and poor understanding of the political machine :yeshrug:

So help us understand? How are they trying to shape the conversation?

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
To answer the thread title:
Have black lives started to matter more to the general public?
If they matter more to the black community, that's a little start.. but otherwise... shyt's treadmill status: getting a run but going nowhere

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
CKYfta6VEAA_O2R.png

CKYhF3xUkAAIoWw.png

Lets see who falls for this.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Most likely a Black campaign staff member. She has 60 years worth of politics that says otherwise.

Even so this cool as Russian man I work with even knows Hilary is a big idiot. He actually hates her.:mjlol:

Many non-Americans actually dislike Hilary. That should give blacks a hint... But nope.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
CKYl2p2WIAA-RVR.png

Who cares about the big banks that erased all Black wealth gains since emancipation :blessed:
we are fukked.

No president is gonna anything for black folk because we don't have large capital -- which is what controls politics. If you have no money -- you have no say in anything in Washington and have no benefits or legislation coming to you.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Threads like this are why I love this site... You'd be hard pressed to find another forum full of black people addressing serious matters like this anywhere on the internet :wow:

So true....but on the point this is why Im wary of any of these social media movements. When you dont see the face behind the screen how can u know what the real agenda is? This movement is turning into a lot of shouting for the sake of shouting. They def jumped the shark with this Bernie Sanders thing. Like Poitier says we'll see what their true intentions are when Hillary's turn comes up :ohhh: