Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is "you can do both" the go to when we know damn well its not the case?:mjlol:
That's how nikkas avoid the real work. Hence why things don't change. Cause these nikkas are scared to compete with cacs. Same reason all the guys my parents went to school with being HVAC and plummers but never left their first jobs to strike out on their own. Don't wanna compete with the frail cac boss for them jobs cause they know they would get them. They been doing all the work for 30+ years.

Daps
Reppin
X
Why are many heterosexual educated middle class Black women caping harder for Black gays and trannies than for Black men and children???:mindblown:

@Concerning VIolence @Brehsbian @bcrusaderw @Queen do you hate us that much to :cape: for LGBTQ as a significant but claim "Black men have privilege"
You're being a dap fisherman again and making generalizations. Breh, you don't know me, so quit with inane statements.

One) I'm not middle class, I'm from the hood and my whole family comes from struggle.
Two) I don't cape for grown men, but I do cape for family, children and people who can't speak for themselves.
Three) if you've actually read my posts regarding transexuals around here you'd know how extra ridiculous you sound lumping me with some chicks you follow on twitter.

4)I actually have a meeting to attend for one of my uncles who's one of those people who can't speak for himself, so I can't get into it with you. Later.

I'm back and you continue to prove yourself to be reductive and juvenile :snoop: Why even engage me if you want to dismiss everything I have to say? Just be honest, you want to hold myopic views about black women, categorize them as hood hair hats or uppity broads, for daps....or simply because you're too small minded to do anything else.

Meanwhile, you can go through my posts and not once will you see me stereotyping black men in that way or generally being negative. You'll also see I've mentioned plenty of times how and where I grew up. I was running around Harlem when you were still ballsack residue but:cook:

An put me on ignore until you're ready to engage like an adult:coffee:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier is there anybody challenging these BLM at twitter? those tweets are depressing.:snoop:

Those who do are called "hoteps" and get flooded by the 1000s of trolls that follow these people

As someone who was there from the start and is friends with the folks yall trying to slander from your living room, you're all full of shyt brehs. They do the work out here every day getting people woke and to vote and helping organize communities that yall nikkas either fukkin up or scared to go back to help out in. None of these folks middle class. None. Deray aint middle class, Netta aint, Larry aint, Britt aint. I make more than most of them combined.

Since they are your homies, can you tell us how that 33 million was allocated?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
When have you seen a King argue with a peasent and things turn out well? Twitter is purely for trolling celebs and instant news, majority of the opinionated commentary should be ignored. Look at the feed of these so called activist and they literally are tweeting every 5 min, you never see them have a stretch of more than 5 hours with no tweets, hell even when they are out allegedly enjoying life they are tweeting every 5 min. Im telling you these folks feed off of attention as they get no positive attention in real life. If your goal in life is not to build infrastructure for your future generations have at it, but you are wasting your time with sheep that will eventually be slaughtered by white supremacy. Majority of these twitter folks cant even hold a convo about any subject that relates to building something and dont even understand elementary economic and accounting concepts, so what makes you think they are worth anything?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
When have you seen a King argue with a peasent and things turn out well? Twitter is purely for trolling celebs and instant news, majority of the opinionated commentary should be ignored. Look at the feed of these so called activist and they literally are tweeting every 5 min, you never see them have a stretch of more than 5 hours with no tweets, hell even when they are out allegedly enjoying life they are tweeting every 5 min. Im telling you these folks feed off of attention as they get no positive attention in real life. If your goal in life is not to build infrastructure for your future generations have at it, but you are wasting your time with sheep that will eventually be slaughtered by white supremacy. Majority of these twitter folks cant even hold a convo about any subject that relates to building something and dont even understand elementary economic and accounting concepts, so what makes you think they are worth anything?

I have to disagree.

These trolls have presidential candidates responding to them, so this is beyond Twitter.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I have to disagree.

These trolls have presidential candidates responding to them, so this is beyond Twitter.

Meh, you mean the interns of presidential candidates are responding to them. At the end of the day these trolls are time wasters and probably wont even be qualifed to be the employees of those of us who may want to open businesses. At the end of the day they are non factors to the actual process of development of infrastructure. Most of these folks consider themselves educated just because they have a Mass communications degree and they read huffpost articles and saw a few Malcolm X youtube vids. It is one thing to not know about certain topics, but these twitter folks claim to have all the answers yet majority cant answer a question related to economics or emerging tech, have terrible or non existant credit, dont even work a job with 401k or PTO, let alone run some type of business that sees a profit. It is literally like having a discussion with a 5 yr old on what is that 5 yr old doing for society or even for themselfes. These people live terrible lives, are socially awkward so have terrible relations with people of the opposite sex in real life, and are drowning in student loan debt for a degree they are not using. These people are defeated and know that, thus they run to twitter as it is the only platform where they can feel they are of some type of worth to the universe.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Which I would not have an issue with if they pressed for things that could help the vast majority of Black people.

The thing is they are not well versed on things that can help. These people could sit down with every world leader at this very moment and they only plan of action they will say is "we need equality, black lives matter :steviej:". There is a reason these people get all of the attention and not those with solid arguments and plans of action.