agent.

If that shyt wasn't obvious to anyone by now.. :manny:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Poitier

"She built a school, yes, but there is a reason it was built in South Africa and not America. And even still, that one school didn't put a dent in the porous and racial unequal schools in South Africa, now did it?"

But that doesn't matter, it was still an attempt at building the "infrastructure" you were talking about.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes, it does matter.
In the context of what you said earlier, it doesn't. An example of a Black person who attempted at making some form of infrastructure for other Blacks was listed, everything after the fact is irrelevant.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
In the context of what you said earlier, it doesn't. An example of a Black person who attempted at making some form of infrastructure for other Blacks was listed, everything after the fact is irrelevant.

Sure it does. The discussion was about building SUCCESSFUL infrastructure in AMERICA not FAILED infrastructure in some FOREIGN country. Reading comprehension is an amazing thing.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sure it does. The discussion was about building SUCCESSFUL infrastructure in AMERICA not FAILED infrastructure in some FOREIGN country. Reading comprehension is an amazing thing.

My point still stands that there are blacks with capital that do exist

LOL list them.

He answered your question, and listed a Black American woman. Her setting a school in Africa is a display of "real money at work", as you put it.

Anyway, there's Black Americans that have wealth and utilize it by building "infrastructure", whether schools, community centers, banks, and so on. No one is stopping people to make more of it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He answered your question, and listed a Black American woman. Her setting a school in Africa is a display of "real money at work", as you put it.

Anyway, there's Black Americans that have wealth and utilize it by building "infrastructure", whether schools, community centers, banks, and so on. No one is stopping people to make more of it.

In America dumbass. Stop quoting me. And no none of that shyt is being built at any discernible level in Black communities across America without White funding.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In America dumbass. Stop quoting me. And no none of that shyt is being built at any discernible level in Black communities across America without White funding.
And it leads back to the "We cant do shyt cuz the White man" Liberal nonsense. It's such a simple "answer" to everything. You say "In America" yet you cite an example of a cac building satellites in Africa but then criticize a Black person who actually built something in Africa :mjlol: I swear this place is dead because of extreme leftist thought.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah because there are no examples of cac infrastructure in the US :mjlol:
:mjlol:And Black people have built shyt for themselves for hundreds of years. Let me guess, if Black Americans build another Black Wallstreet some cacs in white hoodies will blow it up? :mjlol: The "White man card" shouldn't be used for discussion like this in 2016. You even have Black Canadians using that card and making groups like BLM Canada :mjlol:I swear neo-Liberalism has cripple Black peoples mentality.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:And Black people have built shyt for themselves for hundreds of years. Let me guess, if Black Americans build another Black Wallstreet some cacs in white hoodies will blow it up? :mjlol: The "White man card" shouldn't be used for discussion like this in 2016. You even have Black Canadians using that card and making groups like BLM Canada :mjlol:I swear neo-Liberalism has cripple Black peoples mentality.

ok hotep