Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
There's plenty of black folks with money. Doctors, lawyers, athletes, musicians, entertainers etc..

The fact you think any of these professions have any real money to build anything is laughable and speaks to Black financial and economic illiteracy.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
The fact you think any of these professions have any real money to build anything is laughable and speaks to Black financial and economic illiteracy.

:heh:
I'm not asking a couple rap nikkas or athletes to build a fortune 500 mega corporation off of a rookie contract in 12 months lol. I'm just saying we all need to play our part and build something, ANYTHING to get the ball rolling.

You mean to tell me black actors can't come togethet to make their own movies and make something happen with film equipment being relatively cheaper than its ever been if they came together?

Black athletes can't at least build local youth/AAU leagues setting a foundation for us to capitalize on our own talent while helping the community like Snoops youth league?

Black musicians can't say no to 360 khazar contracts and build their own mini empire's for other musicians to thrive on some Master P or Curren$y type shyt?

Black Lawyers can't come together & open up a small Law School?

My pops & uncles used the lil money they made playing ball in the 80's to opening a low income residential real estate company in 1990 that can be past down to me & my cousins when we're ready.
:manny:
What is so laughable about that? nikkas have done much more with less. What's your solution to black financial illiteracy?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

You mean to tell me black actors can't come togethet to make their own movies and make something happen with film equipment being relatively cheaper than its ever been if they came together?

Black athletes can't at least build local youth/AAU leagues setting a foundation for us to capitalize on our own talent while helping the community like Snoops youth league?

Black musicians can't say no to 360 khazar contracts and build their own mini empire's for other musicians to thrive on some Master P or Curren$y type shyt?

Black Lawyers can't come together & open up a small Law School?

My pops & uncles used the lil money they made playing ball in the 80's to opening a low income residential real estate company in 1990 that can be past down to me & my cousins when we're ready.

All of this exist now and none of it is infrastructure.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Banking, agricultural engineering, solar engineering, city planning, economics, GIS, any and all forms of coding are just a few that stick out in my mind.

I'll most likely be going into residential real estate (concentrating on low income & restoration) after graduation. But I'll be sure to steer my Lil cousins in those directions. One of them is in school for computer engineering I'll be sure to encourage him.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

So you are trying to make the argument Blacks worth 100 Million + & Black Billionaires dont exist? Lets define what "Real Money" is first before we have this convo.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Banking, agricultural engineering, solar engineering, city planning, economics, GIS, any and all forms of coding are just a few that stick out in my mind.

There are Blacks in these fields, the issue at hand is the best and brightest blacks go on to build the "empires" of their non black employers.