Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
"Care free intersectional unapologetic thinker #blacklivesmatter PWI 19' " :troll:

I cant help but feel bad for those young ladies

one day the world is gonna smack the shyt outta them and theyre gonna be like :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

in reality a lot of these twitter faux feminists are very predatory. they prey on these young impressionable girls and use feminism as a smokescreen to the true agenda :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

be pro black with non black children brehettes :pachaha:

be pro black with a partner that benefits from white supremacy brehettes:pachaha:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

one day the world is gonna smack the shyt outta them and theyre gonna be like :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

in reality a lot of these twitter faux feminists are very predatory. they prey on these young impressionable girls and use feminism as a smokescreen to the true agenda :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

be pro black with a partner that benefits from white supremacy brehettes:pachaha:

All that mess will clean up real quick when they graduate unless they are rich kids, but nobody in the real world has time for all the foolish stuff they are doing.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

I find it interesting that more black women are saying you can be pro-black with a white partner more than black men:mjpls:

You would think it will be the opposite

user1

Pro
Daps
They had to create the TP movement. People back in 08-09 were PISSED that the banks were being bailed. The one time in this country where I can say the anger crossed multiple lines.

So then the elite created the TP movement and directed the anger towards "god, guns, and gays."

Which dissipated the anger at the banks.
Damn good point. People forgot they got screwed and here we are today. Smdh.

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
They had to create the TP movement. People back in 08-09 were PISSED that the banks were being bailed. The one time in this country where I can say the anger crossed multiple lines.

So then the elite created the TP movement and directed the anger towards "god, guns, and gays."

Which dissipated the anger at the banks.
I just saw this post and I have to disagree someone.

The TEA Party movement was essentially taken over by neocons. In 2007, Ron Paul had a money bomb on the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party and that was said to been the start recently. Establishment republicans took that and ran with it around 2009 and pretty much changed the entire direction. While some are the same issues that they agree with (taxes, spending, the Fed), most of what the TP stands for now is neocon talking points.

Most people who were on board in 2007 (like myself) distance themselves from "tea party" candidates, and really, when you look at the plain, you can't really tell who is what (outside of Rand Paul and Justin Amash).

user1

Pro
Daps
Yes there was, the hoodie protest and the twitter outcry was huge. It was a movement it just didn't have a name.

i

New York Hoodie March
12-3-28+hoodie+march.jpg

032212-national-trayvon-martin-million-hoodies-march-10.jpg

hoddiemarch_story.jpg

News outlets where commenting how big the social media present was.

Trayvon Martin: How Social Media Became The Biggest Protest
Beyonce, Rihanna, Diddy and Amber Rose weighed in throughout the case — from Martin's death to Zimmerman's acquittal.

Twitter was practically groaning Saturday under the weight of a sea of protests from the likes of Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus after a Florida jury found George Zimmerman not guiltyin the shooting death of Trayvon Martin last February. These tweets, scattered with hashtags like #nojustice and #RipTrayvonMartin, were just a small part of a massive social media-spun protest between the 17-year-old high school student’s shooting and Zimmerman’s “not guilty” verdict.

In February of 2012, Trayvon Martin was found shot and killed, George Zimmerman standing over his body holding a handgun. Martin was unarmed, wielding only a bottle of iced tea and a bag of Skittles. Zimmerman said he shot Martin in self-defense and walked away from the scene. He was later arrested on April 11 and charged with second-degree murder in the shooting after months of protests.

Those protests, to a large degree, were created online — first with a petition posted to Change.org by Martin’s family. That petition, made on March 8, saw support from the likes of Janelle Monae and MC Hammer, who both urged people to sign. The petition soon became the fastest-growing campaign in the site’s history, netting 250,000 signatures in its first few days. It got 2,278,988 signatures total.

There are like thousands of these articles on the internet.
Social media isn't a protest. That is what the elite, news channels and billionaires would love us to believe. Best protest in my opinion is still economic. Organize business and markets to ignore. If black Friday was really black people not shopping then that is a start. Not sure if that was real or just another social media outcry or "protest." Social media made social change even more lazier for people, especially youth who just click like or retweet.

user1

Pro
Daps
Like in no way does not supporting Bernie Sanders means being a c00n or agent but don't tell me you support Hilary Clinton.

If you don't support neither candidate then fine, but what is this movement focusing on?

Police brutality and violence against Trans people? Those are the 2 biggest issues plaguing the Black community?

Ok lets say those are the biggest issues facing our community is violence, what do the Black Lives Matter people want as an action plan to be endorsed by politicians?
This shot right here is gold. :salute:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I just saw this post and I have to disagree someone.

The TEA Party movement was essentially taken over by neocons. In 2007, Ron Paul had a money bomb on the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party and that was said to been the start recently. Establishment republicans took that and ran with it around 2009 and pretty much changed the entire direction. While some are the same issues that they agree with (taxes, spending, the Fed), most of what the TP stands for now is neocon talking points.

Most people who were on board in 2007 (like myself) distance themselves from "tea party" candidates, and really, when you look at the plain, you can't really tell who is what (outside of Rand Paul and Justin Amash).

I guess I want to agree with that... but I think once the movement was named.. was when it was co-opted :manny:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

What do you mean by non-black children? Because if the kids are mulatto, they're still half black. :jbhmm:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
#blacklivesmatter is a farce and anybody who doesn't admit this either too sleep to be awaken or is willfully ignorant.

You have leading members running for public offices. You have some using the "movement"'s funds for Wal Mart shopping sprees. You have others behaving like children and intentionally disrupting the speeches of presidential candidates. You have those who "confront" presidential candidates only to be dressed down by those same presidential candidates on the political process. And you other others who just love arguing back and forth with each other on social media on top of the arguing they do with those who disagree with them.

And far too many people are still in denial of the fact that Billionaire George Soros is using this group for Hilary's political gain.

These clowns at #BLM have set black people in America back a good couple of decades when you really think about it. They basically proved on a macro level that black Americans are available to the highest bidder. And the worst part about this is that they don't even demonstrate a genuine concern to fight white supremacy. They're only concerned with seeking validation from white america.

These dudes would be among the first to be purged from our community if I had my way.