Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hey, Pro-Police People, you feel that adrenaline bubbling in your stomach because you don’t really know what this article is about?

That’s called pre-judging and not really trying to understand. Stop that, it’s tacky.

A young police officer wakes up one morning. He’s Black and he likes Frosted Flakes. Not only that, he became a police officer specifically because he wanted to do good for society and change the narrative that police are the boogeyman. He probably represents the feeling of most brave men — black, white, or otherwise — who put that uniform on the first time. But for those of us who know about the justice system, we know it’s not that simple, is it?

http://fteswl.com/2016/02/24/anti-cop-let-me-kill-this-bullshyt-real-quick/ to read the full article and if you wanna read other articles from @DPresidential :salute:
Check out his blog David Raskin

Here is the podcast episode:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
CKYhF3xUkAAIoWw.png

Lets see who falls for this.

Is that RodimusPrime? :ohhh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
And no Black leaders are gonna say shyt about it because they're not about to get clowned on Twitter.

This is because the BLM movement has put us in a tough position. I lead an organization of about 60+ black professionals in an academic environment. When all the police brutality stuff happened, we were mad, and immediately responded. This meant protests and taking pictures in solidarity. Now looking back I realize that it didn't really do much.

This thread has me rethinking this whole BLM thing. But my reality is that if I were to go in front of my constituency and hail the merits of this thread, I'd get shouted down and they'd probably replace me as a leader. And I'm small time. I imagine more prominent leaders are in a similar position. Further compounding the problem is that we HAVE to defend BLM every time some cac racist shyts on it. :snoop:

It's amazing because BLM was supposed to unite us but now it's became divisive.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
This is because the BLM movement has put us in a tough position. I lead an organization of about 60+ black professionals in an academic environment. When all the police brutality stuff happened, we were mad, and immediately responded. This meant protests and taking pictures in solidarity. Now looking back I realize that it didn't really do much.

This thread has me rethinking this whole BLM thing. But my reality is that if I were to go in front of my constituency and hail the merits of this thread, I'd get shouted down and they'd probably replace me as a leader. And I'm small time. I imagine more prominent leaders are in a similar position. Further compounding the problem is that we HAVE to defend BLM every time some cac racist shyts on it. :snoop:

It's amazing because BLM was supposed to unite us but now it's became divisive.

When I found out who was actually funding BLM is when I started to wake up...

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
BLM is not really pro black. They are pro-integration and pro white acceptance. I haven't seen them talk about black empowerment. All they do is ask for attention. They go to Donald Trump or Burnie Sanders rallye and interrupt and shout for attention. shyt is sickening. Comparing Deray to MLK is such a sick pure joke. Honestly you already see the writing in the wall that BLM will fade away. All the so called BLM leaders are getting their paper up and getting support from the liberal establishment. I have faith in black folks tho. Our people will see through these frauds. The real leaders are making moves in silence. Seriously if Khalid Muhammad was alive today he would roast these BLM clowns.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Shaun King, Deray McKesson & Johnetta Elzie Clash On Twitter

From what I remember (this was a few weeks ago):
Netta was saying some of the higher ups in BLM were relaxing in a control center, getting drunk, and partying when they were getting pepper sprayed and beaten by police.
There's a lot more to it than that but hey...they'll start up again when the money gets low.
Damn:mjlol:

But the faster BLM movement ends the better:ehh: